Part 22

Toward the end of March, as the weather started to get warmer, everyone's mood seemed to brighten as well.

Some of us started to hear back from Universities.

Samantha was going to be headed to the same University as Maxwell, which she was thrilled about. Juliette was going to Valoria College of Arts and Sciences. Carrington was going to Valoria University.

I was still waiting to hear back, as was Blaze.

We did see there was going to be a nightclub opening up in Raya. Not a bar or a Tavern- an actual nightclub. The only town where there were nightclubs was Vesuvio.

My friends and I planned on going the last Friday night in March.

Juliette seemed hesitant at first- but she eventually decided to go. She also invited Emilio to meet up with us there. Maxwell and his friends were going to come, and I decided to invite Blaze. I wasn't sure if dancing and music was her scene- but she agreed to come with Nicolette, and seemed excited.

"What a bummer that we have to wear our uniforms!" Violetta groaned as we got ready, "I can't look sexy in my uniform."

"Trying to look sexy for Eric?" Juliette teased.

"Of course." Violetta said, "The most I can do is put on some smokey makeup- and I am going to wear my button up, so I'll keep a few buttons undone."

"I have an idea." Juliette said, "But it'll have to wait until we get to the club. And it's not technically breaking the dress code."

"What is it?" I asked Juliette, straightening my hair. It had gotten quite long, past my chest.

"We are all wearing our button ups, right? I say we tie them to our waist, showing a bit of skin above our skirt." Juliette grinned.

"I'm not trying to impress anyone but Maxwell, who is already impressed with me." Samantha said, "I'm out."

"I'm in." Carrington said, "I think Saul might like that look."

"He will." I said, "I would...I just feel a bit insecure sometimes about how my stomach looks."

"Why?" Juliette asked me, "You're thin."

"According to my mother, I'm not thin enough. So it gets in my head."

"Screw her. No offense. But she's completely wrong." Juliette said, "Natasha, I command you to tie your shirt up. Blaze will lose her mind."

"Okay." I nodded, "I will."

We all walked to the club as a group. I wasn't sure what to expect- I heard they played reggae-like music and it was dark, with a big dance floor and strobe lights. I was nervous, for some reason, but looking forward to it.

All of us, even Samantha, wound up tying up our button up shirts.

"Okay. I'll admit, this is a good look." Samantha said.

There was a line outside the club- and Maxwell and his friends were already there.

"Damn. Love the look." Saul said, eyeing all of us up.

We waited in line all together, hearing the music blast from the outside.

"This makes me want to dance." Juliette said, doing a little jig. She kept looking around- I knew she was trying to see where Emilio was.

That was me trying to see where Blaze was.

Right before we got let in, I saw Blaze run up to us in line.