Part 28

Overall, Valoria University was not my favorite. I missed the close-knit atmosphere of Crossroads. I missed the town of Raya. I also did not like being a business major- I found my classes to be quite boring.

I missed my friends. Shelby was nice, and we got along. But I missed Samantha, Juliette, Carrington, and Violetta.

However, on the flip side- I was now with Blaze. Every single day. And it felt like a dream that I still hadn't woken up from.

We didn't have any classes together- but we spent time together whenever we could. Her roommate, Talia, was nice. But it seemed like she was always there. Same with Shelby- she was always in our room. It was tough to get alone time.

We needed alone time. I was craving to just be with Blaze for a night. Not even sexually.

I had been at Valoria for about a month when I got an invite to a baby shower- it was for Carrington.

It was at a castle in Valoria, called Blue's Palace. It was about an hour away from University.

I had spoken to Carrington on the phone twice since I started University. I wanted to see how she was doing. She was not at University currently. She was staying with her parents until she had her baby. Her and Saul were still together.

Her- and all of my friends- were so happy and surprised to hear that I was back with Blaze at Valoria University.

The night I got the invitation, I called Carrington.

"Carrington, I got your invitation to your baby shower." I said, "Of course I am coming."

"I wanted to tell you- bring Blaze as well. She is more than welcome to come." Carrington said.

"I would be thrilled to bring her." I said.

"So are you and her like...officially back together?" Carrington asked me.

"You know, we spend a lot of time together. But we haven't spoken about if we are officially back together. I wonder if there is any hesitation on her part?"

"Is there any on yours?" Carrington asked me.

"I just don't want to feel hurt- like I did when we broke up. I don't want to feel that pain again." I said.

"You need to tell Blaze that. Does she know how heartbroken you were?"

"I don't think she knows the extent of how bad it was."

"Listen, I have an idea. In Blue's palace, they have a whole section of rooms that people can stay in overnight. Why don't you and Blaze get a room that you can stay in after?" Carrington suggested.

"That sounds amazing." I said, "Thank you, Carrington."

That night I brought it up to Blaze. We were taking a walk around campus. It was a chilly night- and she walked with her arm around me.

I told her about Carrington's baby shower. Then I told her about the rooms at Blue's Palace.

She grinned at me, "Of course I'll go with you. And I would...love to stay overnight with you there."

"I feel like we hardly get alone time here." I said to Blaze.

"Tell me about it." she groaned, and then she said into my ear, "I've barely gotten a chance to touch you. And not having been able to fuck you has been killing me."

I felt myself blush.

Because it had been killing me too.

The baby shower was three weeks later. It felt amazing not having to ask permission to leave campus to go away for a night. I only told Shelby.