Aries Kingdom Arc - Chapter 29: A Date And A Reunion

I woke up the next morning pretty blandly. It turns out it's already 8am in the morning, and as it seems like Aria and Arlet are still sleeping on both sides of my arms it looks like I'm the only one awake yet.

I really wanted to go rinse my mouth but it would be pretty bad if I wake them up by moving a little since they're using my arms as pillows so I clumsily used cleaning magic for the meantime. If Alric was here he'd wake them up for me but he's out on a trip so I guess I'll have to deal with this myself.

It's a good thing they're not feeling sore after a whole night long.

▪️▫️

I had to wait for 2 more hours before the two of them actually woke up, I couldn't get a wink of sleep after that. I gradually got used to this lifestyle.

"Hey, sheven, whesh go bath tofeter."

"Don't speak while brushing your teeth, Arlet." Aria scolded Arlet.

We were currently in the bathroom, I was washing my face while Aria was tying her hair into a chignon and scolding a still sleepy Arlet brushing her teeth.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door that was done three times consecutively.

"Young lady Arlet, breakfast is ready. Please go downstairs once you're ready." Informed a maid of this villa from outside the bathroom.

Arlet really doesn't seem like the type to come from a rich noble family.

"Let's all go bath together after we finish breakfast."

"Yay!"

Arlet jumped at me and hugged me from behind, I'm so glad she finished brushing her teeth before this or there would be foams on my back again.

"Okay let's go!"

As usual, our breakfast composed of simple vegetables and monster meat from this world along with rice. Rice is indispensable for an asian such as me. And from what I have studied, meat and vegetables are the best sources for nutrients and calories for the body. Why calories? It's not like I'm going to get fat since I always burn them during workouts.

After breakfast I immediately digest the food I had using [Rewrite Destiny] and started working on my fitness. 'My every 2 days routine' is about 1000x Push Ups, 1000x Curl Ups and 3000x Squats. However there are other differing exercises which I change to everyday. By far this is the most profitable use I can have for my excess Affection Points. It's best to increase my base stats rather than always relying on my cheat skill.

And whether why I can't bulk my body any further after gaining abs is still a mystery to me. My body is still slim and sexy, which is a good thing since I don't want to look like an oversized walnut back in my world.

After 2 hours of body and sword training, still no signs of exhaustion whatsoever. As expected of my game character.

"Time to bathe Seven, you're all sweaty."

Aria grabbed my hand while I was on my way to the kitchen to grab some milk and pulled me inside the Bathroom, afterwards stripping me of my clothes and undergarments.

"Thanks, Aria. Hold on, are you going to do it again?"

"Mhm, you have to take better care of yourself. You must have trained alot, sword users sure have it rough."

She said while pouring a bucket of warm water on my silky black hair.

"If you ask me, training my mind is alot more difficult mentally."

"I guess both classes are the same with coping up in training."

After thoroughly washing my face, Aria gave my cheek a sweet kiss.