Aries Kingdom Arc - Chapter 33: I'm In Big Trouble

The sensation I was feeling was...

Huh? Why is it so heavy?

I opened my eyelids to find out and what met my eyes was an unfamiliar ceiling. What is this? A cabin?

"Seven, good morning."

"Good morning."

Alric's voice greeted me from a far corner, just what is weighting over me? I'll look.

The blanket which was warming my body was removed.

"Ah, I expected as much."

There were a bunch of dynamites and different kinds of bombs all over my body.

"So you're awake."

Standing next to Alric was Aria who had her arms crossed together. She had a cold and terrifying look on her face that made the hair on my skin crawl.

And in her hand was something like a device to trigger these bombs.

Where did she even get that?!

No way...

I looked at Alric questioningly.

Once he noticed this, he avoided eye contact right away while looking slightly troubled.

'Th-This guy really!'

"Seven~ I heard everything from the Guild Master."

I smiled at Aria in order to ease her anger with my cuteness.

"W-W-Wait wait wait!"

Her finger was gradually approaching the trigger. Not wavering from my cuteness at all.

"I-I got to go. I remember I have a Promo Match in LoL today."

"H-Hey don't leave me here, you bastard!"

"I'm really sorry, bye!"

As if trying to run away, no he was running away! Alric stepped out of the room. I was left in this cabin alone with Aria with nothing to rely on.

"I've heard you've acquainted yourself with an ominous figure, and it turns out to be that criminal the Ryan-sama has showed us three days ago."

"Three days ago? Was I out for that long?"

"That's right. More importantly..."

Aria walked over to me and leaned closer as if to bring pressure to me.

"Did you save her because she's beautiful?"

Beautiful? Not kiss? Knowing her she'd mention the most troublesome topic first so this would mean that the Guild Master didn't tell her about that.

"N-No. I'm not that kind of person!"

"Hoh. I doubt that, you womanizer."

"More importantly! Where is Hunter?!"

I'm just trying to change the topic, but I'm also curious where that girl is.

"Trying to change the topic? Hunter's out there leading the investigation bureau regarding that criminal's escape. She's tracking her down."

Spot on. So they're still trying to locate her, huh.

I heaved a sigh and noticed there's a bed right beside me. After taking in the view, I realized how shocking what that thing in bed was.

"What the hell is that?!"

"Seven! Mind your manners, that's the Guild Master!"

"That is?!"