008.

008. | I want you

"What the actual hell?!" Iris yelled out, catching the two's attention. "You said all this shit about Kol and you're literally making out with Damon."

"Iris..." Elena spoke quietly.

Iris vamp sped over to her sister before Jeremy could stop her. The second she got to her she slapped her, and then, like most siblings do, they fought.

It took Damon a bit to register what just happened, but once reality set, he wrapped his arm around Iris and pulled her off of Elena.

"Get off of me, asshole!" she yelled.

"Are you gonna stop fighting Elena?" he asked, and Iris thought about it before nodding. "Good."

He set her down and just as her feet hit the ground, she whipped around and uppercut Damon, making him fall over the railing.

"Damon!" Elena yelled as she went to go run after him, but Iris grabbed her.

Iris pinned Elena to the wall before screaming at her. "How could you?! You're such a hypocrite! He tried to kill me Elena!"

"It was a year ago!" she yelled. "You can't hold grudges forever! Get over it!"

Tears filled the girl's eyes as she backed away. "Get over it? I would've died if it weren't for Stefan. Jeremy would be dead right now if he didn't have that stupid Gilbert ring! I wouldn't be surprised if you got with Damon even if he did kill us."

"Iris, come on." Jeremy grabbed the girl. "We know where Mary is. We'll be in the car waiting."

Jeremy held onto his sister as the two walked to the car. They climbed in and Jeremy continued to hold his sister.

"It's okay, Iris." he whispered.

"This is the address." Jeremy said as the four walked towards the house.

"Looks about right." Damon says, making Iris annoyed.

"Wait here." Elena tells Jeremy.

"Why? So you guys can make out some more?" Jeremy asks, making Iris very proud of him.

"I wouldn't be surprised. Is that your guys' new thing? Sneaking around? How long has it been going on?" Iris asks.

"Don't be a dick." Damon told the two. "Listen to your sister."

"Watch what you say to my brother." Iris glares. "And Elena should stay also. She's the delicate little human."

"He's my brother too." Elena mutters.

"No. He's mine. He's just your cousin." Iris spat at Elena before walking towards the house.

The three walked in silence after Iris's comment. No one dared to set her off more. They entered the dark home which was covered in books.

Damon groaned. "It's like vampire hoarders."

"Who is this Mary person?" Elena asked.

"Scary Mary. Really old, super creepy." Damon states.

Iris hummed. "Like you."