039.

039. | IF YOU LOVED ME...

"Kol, get off of me." Iris groans as she moves over in the bed again.

Kol ignored her wishes and pulled her closer to him. "I swear to, God." she voiced angrily.

"You don't even believe in God." he informed the girl.

She quickly turned and glared at him. "Get off of me."

"I haven't been touched in a year, darling." Kol states.

"Neither have I, and—"

"Exactly!" Kol cut her off. "Which is why we should have sex."

"No. We shouldn't. There are two other vampires in this house who have incredible hearing. So—"

"Then you'll just have to be quiet." Kol smiled at her.

Iris immediately sat up. "Excuse me? I'm not the loud one, you are."

Kol laughed. "Funny, darling. But you're the loudest. I literally cover your mouth."

"And I have to kiss you to get you to shut up!" she argues.

"Let's put it to the test and see who's louder." Kol smirked.

"No need for a test, I already know who the loudest is, and it's you." Iris says. "Plus, you're not in your body."

"If you're worried about size, then don't be." Kol tells her.

Iris gives him a disgusted look. "No, I'm not worried about size. It just feels wrong."

"You've kissed me multiple times. Is that wrong?" he asks.

Iris sighs before falling back on the bed. "I guess not..."

Kol runs his finger tips along the waist band of Iris's pants. "Okay, then. So this won't be wrong either."

Iris quickly grabbed his hand and looked up at him. Kol had a confused look on his face, but Iris only smiled before crawling on top of his lap and pulling her shirt off. "You win."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Settling into your new accommodations?" Klaus asked as he leaned against the doorframe.

"Well, I would have preferred my old room." Kol says. "Seeing as it's filled with a dusty nursery and a hybrid... I thought it best not to complain. Plus, this room has a pretty little lady in it."

"Seemed you rather enjoyed the room last night." Klaus glanced at Iris. "I heard you across the house."

"Told you you were the loudest." Iris smiled, making Kol roll his eyes.

"Well, I didn't say that." Klaus laughs.

"I hate you both." she glares.

"I brought you something." Klaus tells Kol, pulling out a wine bottle. "In honor of your return to the fold. I believe it's your favorite, or at least it used to be. La Fille Verte."

Kol grabs the bottle. "Ding-dong. Wow. The witch is dead. Or undead. Whichever."

Klaus begins laughing at Kol's joke. "Cheers." Kol speaks before the bottle bursts, causing the three to jump.

"Where is she?" Finn waltz's in.

"Finn. Please, join us." Klaus greets him. "My, my, you look peaky. Doesn't he look peaky?"