030.

030. | HELLO HUMANITY

Iris walked down the lonely street, right outside of Mystic Falls. She heard a car coming and drug her nails down her body and ripped her clothes to make it look like she was hurt.

She stumbled and held out her hand as the car lights blinded her. The car slowed down and the stereo was cut down. A young girl, about 20 climbed out while her friends stayed inside. She had dark skin, and an afro which was pulled back into a hair tie.

"Oh, my God. Are you okay?" she asked.

"No..." Iris's voice was shaky. "I'm just so— So hungry."

The Gilbert girl quickly grabbed the brunette in front of her an sunk her teeth in her neck. She drained every drop of her blood, and wasn't able to stop until the girl's head fell off.

A sigh escaped her lips before her eyes landed on the other 3 girls in the car. She smiled and quickly went towards them.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"What the hell is your problem?" Elena asked as everyone approached the girl in town square.

"What are you talking about?" she smiled as she sipped on her "raspberry lemonade".

"Leaving a dead body at all of our doors?" Caroline questions.

"You got my gift." Iris stood up and clapped her hands.

"Why'd you do it?" Stefan shakes his head.

"Why'd I kill them, or..."

"Why did you leave them at our doors?" Damon rolls his eyes.

"To get you all here, obviously." Iris smiles. Elena was the first to turn around, but Iris quickly came up behind her and placed a stake against her back. "I wouldn't."

Iris walked back and kept the stake against the girl. "In public? Real classy." Damon says.

Stefan went to step forward, so Iris dug the stake into Elena's skin, making her yell out in pain. "Don't do it Stef."

"What do you want with us?" Matt asks.

"Honestly, I don't know why you're here. You're pretty useless in all of this. You're kind of useless in general, why haven't you offed yourself yet?" Iris tilts her head, and Elena tries to turn around, but she only sticks the stake in further. "One more move and it's in your heart for good."

"Now, one of you obviously have to die. So it can be Elena here and now, she deserves it the most, but I want to know who wants to take her place?" Iris smirks.

Everyone stays quiet. Elena's mouth slightly gapes open at their silence, making Iris laugh.

"Don't worry." Iris moves the stake. "I plan to make you guys suffer before I kill you."

The girl drives the stake through Elena's stomach before pushing her to the ground and vamp speeding off.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"She's such a little tramp!" Iris exclaims as she listens to this random guy talk about why him and his ex broke up. "What's your name again?"