015.

015. | Trust
warning: sexual content, and explaining sex. (read at your own risk)

Iris immediately fell asleep when she heard the shower. That was her weakness. She always fell asleep to the noise of water running or rain.

But she didn't stay asleep long. The sound of the bathroom door opening caused her to open her eyes. Kol walked out, a towel clumsily hanging around his waist as he walked to the bag of clothes on the other side of the room.

No matter how much she wanted to, Iris couldn't look away. She immediately closed her eyes when Kol turned his head a bit, afraid he'd catch her watching.

She opened them back up and his towel was gone, that's when she really couldn't look away. Her breathing grew a bit heavier at the sight and this overwhelming feeling spread throughout her legs.

Kol could hear her breathing and slightly smiled to himself as he but his boxers on. He decided to let her watch a bit longer before speaking. "Enjoying the show, love?"

"What?" she questioned.

"I could hear your breathing." he laughed before slipping on his pants and walking over to the girl.

"You're delusional." she rolled her eyes. "I had a nightmare."

Kol hummed before sitting beside the girl. He slid his hand up her leg slowly, causing her breath to hitch in her throat.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Do you trust me?" he questioned and Iris slowly nodded.

"With my life." she said quietly.

Kol unbuttoned her jeans and looked up at girl for consent. When she nodded he unzipped them and cautiously slid his hand into her pants. He could feel her arousal and smiled before pulling his hand out.

"You were watching me." he smirked at her.

He went to get up, but Iris grabbed him and placed his hand back. Kol gave her a questioning look.

"I want to." she said.

"You want to what?" he asked confused.

"I want to have sex. W-With you." she stuttered.

"Are you sure? You don't have to." Kol told her.

"Kol. Shut up and kiss me, you idiot." Iris rolled her eyes.

Kol laughed before connecting their lips. He was very gentle about it and Iris appreciated that. Iris ran her fingers through his hair while Kol kept his hand where she placed it.

Iris used her vamp speed to roll over and get on top of him. "I'm guessing you're pretty dominant." Kol spoke.

"What?" she asked, a bit confused. Iris didn't know anything about sex, much less what dominant meant.

"It means you like to take charge. Be in control." Kol told her.

"I know nothing about control. I'm a ripper." she stated.

"Not self control." Kol smiled at her confusion. "You want to be in control of me."

"Well... last time I, um..." Iris shook her head. "I wasn't in control. But I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to."

"Iris," Kol cupped her cheek. "I want you to enjoy yourself. I want you to do as much or as little as you want."

"But what if you don't like it?" she asked.

"Trust me, darling. I'll love it." he smiled.

"Are you... dominant?" she asked, slightly afraid.

"Yes, but I'm respectful. I will continue to do as I want unless you tell me to stop." he said.