035.

035. | PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

"I need you out of the house today, Iris." Klaus spoke confidently like always.

"What? Why?" she asked, sounding confused like always.

"Reasons." he tells her.

Iris crosses her arms over her chest. "What reasons?"

"I will be torturing a couple of guys today. Don't want you here to see it." Klaus says.

"I see you torture people all the time." Iris furrows her eyebrows.

"It's worse today." he gives her a look.

"Um, ok. I'll go see Josh." she says.

"Tell him I said hi." Klaus smiles, amused by his own joke.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Hey, I forgot my jacket. Wait here." Iris says.

"It's like 80 degrees." Josh says.

"Kol got me the jacket." she shrugs. "It'll only take a minute, I promise."

"Yeah, ok." he says.

Iris smiles before running back into the compound. When she walks in she hears screaming upstairs. She begins to go upstairs, but Klaus appears.

"What are you doing here?" he asks.

"I forgot my jacket." she states. "I'm just going to get it."

"Don't go up there. I'll get it." Klaus says.

"You're being ridiculous, and you're hiding something. What is it?" Iris looks him up and down.

Klaus tried to think of a lie but Iris rolled her eyes. She quickly ran upstairs and went into the room she heard the yelling. "Marcel. What is Klaus hiding?"

"You're not suppose to be here—"

"Iris." the man in the chair spoke.

"Um, yeah?" she looks at him confused. "That's my name."

"Iris, go." Marcel says.

"You're both hiding something. What is it?" Iris asks.

"We'll tell you later." he says.

"I rather you tell me now, or I'll free your hostages." Iris gestures to the man.

"You want to know?" Marcel questions and Iris nods. "The man downstairs is Finn and this is Kol."

Iris turns to the man before looking back at Marcel. "That's not funny. In fact, that's sick. Why would you joke like that?"

"He's not joking, darling." the man speaks.

Iris looked back and forth between Kol and Marcel before running out of the room.

"Not exactly how I thought she would react." Kol sighs as he slumps down in his chair.

Iris ran to the other hostage. "Finn?"

"Bloody Marcel." Klaus groans.