027.

027. | EVERYONE DIES EVENTUALLY

"My brother isn't dead. Damon is locked up, and your plan has failed." Iris informed her boyfriend. "Now, you have two choices, my love."

"And what will those choices be?" he asks.

"You can either, A; give up on trying to kill my brother and keep me, or you can, B; free Damon so he can kill Jeremy and lose me forever." Iris explains. "The choice is yours."

"I choose on the last bit of A and the first bit of B." Kol smiles.

"You're not going to give up?" Iris asks and Kol shakes his head. The girl takes a deep breath before speaking. "Then we're over."

Kol laughs a bit. "Yeah. Right."

"We are. I don't want anything to do with you. I don't love you anymore, and I hate you." tears filled the girls eyes. "I asked for one thing! I asked you not to kill my brother, and you can't do that one simple thing."

"Iris." Kol immediately got up and rushed to her. "Don't say that, darling. Please don't say that. You still love me."

"I don't. And if I do, well, I love my brother more." she says.

"Okay. You win. You win, darling. I won't kill him and I won't free Damon." he says immediately. "Please— Just... don't leave me."

Iris smiles at her accomplishment. She pulls Kol into a hug. "If you touch my brother, I will rip your heart out and feed it to your siblings, my love."

Kol takes a deep breath before pulling away. "Is it bad I found your threatening hot? And you calling me your love is turning me on."

Iris smiles. "You're not forgiven that easily. You still almost got him killed, you're gonna have to do a lot more than tell me how hot and bothered I make you."

"How about how much I love you?" he asks.

"You didn't love me enough to spare my brother last night." she responds.

"You're not going to make this easy for me, are you?" Kol asks.

"Definitely not." she shakes her head before kissing him. "But you can try a lot of things to get my forgiveness."

Kol smirks at the girl before picking her up. "I love you, Iris Gilbert."

"I might love you back." she shrugs.

"Hello?" Iris answers her phone.

"Is there any way you can keep Kol from killing Jeremy? Try talk to him or something." Elena says.

"Trust me, little sister, I did." Iris says and Elena could practically feel her dirty little smirk over the phone.

"God, Iris. I swear he turned you into a sex addict." Elena gags. "Is there ever a time you guys don't have sex?"

"The first couple weeks of dating." she smiles. "But he won't kill him, I swear."

"I just... I don't know if I believe that." the brunette responds.

"Whatever Elena. I gotta go." Iris tells her.

"Again?!" Elena asks.

"No, you idiot." Iris rolls her eyes. "I'm going the Salvatore house. Have a word with Damon. Apologize."