046.

A smile appeared on Iris's face as she listened to the screams of the New Orleans civilians. She watched as they cried, knowing their lives were going to be short lived.

She approached a girl that seemed to be in her mid 20s, kneeling down in front of her. She pushed the girl's curls behind her ear and smiled as the terrified girl shuddered under her touch.

"What's your name?" Iris asks.

"What does it matter?" She moved away from the vampire's hand. "You're gonna kill me anyway."

"Feisty." Iris smirked before gripping the girl's hair, pulling her close. She looked into the girl's eyes, compelling her. "Tell me your name."

"Maria." She spoke, her voice shaking. "Maria Rivera."

"What's your big dream?" Iris continues to question her. "Y'know, the dream you knew you'd never achieved, but it was always in the back of your mind."

"I-I... I don't know." She stutters.

"Sure you do." Iris, says but Maria only shakes her head. The Gilbert girl sighed before her eyes changed into a red color, veins coursing underneath them. "Tell me."

"I-I promise. I don't know." She cried. "I'm a middle school teacher. That's all I ever wanted to be, please." Iris took in a deep breath as she closed her eyes, enjoying the girl's begs.

"Again." Iris spoke.

"W-What?" Maria questions.

"Beg me for your life." She states.

Before Maria could start, a voice interrupted. "Having fun?" Marcel questions, a few of his vampire puppies behind him.

"What are you doing here?" Iris stands up, facing him.

"You've left bodies all around the city. Giving us a bad name." He states. "I can't exactly let that continue."

Iris scoffed, laughing as she folded her arms over her chest. "And what are you gonna do about it?"

Marcel looked over at his vampires, ordering for them to get her. They charged at her, and Iris was untouched. She ripped out the heart of the first one, managed to chop the head off of the second one with only her hand, and broke off the arm of the last vampire, using his own hand to rip out his heart.

"Damn... that was brutal." Marcel spoke as the scene finished. "What are you gonna do to these guys?"

A smirk appeared on Iris's face as Hayley, Klaus, Elijah, Jackson, and some of the werewolves walked in. She lifted her arms up, signaling for them to come.

Klaus was the first to charge at the girl, sending an upper cut to her, but before his fist could make contact, Iris grabbed it. She twisted it until it broke, and threw him across the room. Hayley and Jackson were next, they put up a good fight, and on a regular day with the regular Iris, they might've been able to take her down. But this wasn't the old Iris, and when Iris didn't have her humanity, it was like she was 10x stronger.

She pushed Hayley to the ground, stomping on her leg and shattering her knee. Of course, this angered Jackson, causing him to attack the girl. Iris let him get a few hits in to boost his ego, but after a while, she got bored and broke his back, leaving him limp on the ground.

The werewolves then came to the rescue for their alphas. Although everyone wanted to capture Iris, Klaus demanded no werewolf bites. Knowing Iris, she'd be glad to die. Even without her humanity, she'd rather be dead than live without Kol.

She fought off the two werewolves, throwing one across the room, causing their skull to shatter once it got slammed into the wall. The second one charged towards her, allowing her hand to be pushed through his chest.