End of the Book Author's Note

Hi Y'all! Sorry, I'm about two years(?) late in writing this. However, I just want to say thank you to everyone has read, voted, and commented on Sweet Like Honey. I am currently in the works of two new stories and I can't wait for y'all to read those as well! I'll be updating this author's note when I figure out which one I want to focus my time and energy into and publish first!

Or if y'all would like to choose the next book, please leave a comment as to which you would be more interested in reading next. 

Book 1: Every Shot Counts

This book will be taking place in North Carolina, focusing on the developing love story between the star of the college basketball team, who is well-known as being a player, and a girl who is a ture hopeless romantic. Not quite a slow-burn romance, but it will take a while before their relationship develops. (Think Haley and Nathan from One Tree Hill)

-I have about four chapters done in this book so far

Book 2: Break The Ice 

So this one is also a college romance book, but will be taking place in Minnesota. The male protagonist is from a small farm town in Montana and comes to Minnesota play to divison 1 hockey at the University of Minnesota. The book will mostly be in his point of view and will take you through his four years at college and meeting the female protagonist, who was also raised on a farm, but she's from Tennessee. 

-I just wrote the first chapter and I decided to start it a little different than Sweet Like Honey and Every Shot Counts. 

-Also if anyone knows TheHockeyGuys on TikTok, I decided to make the male protagonist and his friends somewhat based on them.