Epilogue.

*ONE YEAR LATER*

Lennen's senior trip was everything she had hoped for and what made it even better was that she got to experience it all with her best friend. The memories they made and the places they had seen was the perfect way to get over her break up with Jonas. Every place she had visited, gave her a happy memory, and over time all the happy memories had outweighed the horrible memory her graduation day. 

They spent over two months traveling around eight different countries: Ireland, Sweden, Germany, Portugal, Monaco, the Maldives, and the Indonesian island, Bali. Every country she learned something new and made a handful of new friends, promising to keep in touch and to meet up again next time she was in their country. 

Her first year at Harvard had been a dream come true and she anticipated the next three years, knowing she had made the right choice about college. She got along amazingly with her roommate, who was becoming one of her best friends, but not forgetting about all her best friends from high school, who she made sure to keep in contact with. She was four hours away from Holden and Sawyer, who she had seen a few times throughout the school year. 

When they were home for winter break, they had made sure that they all got together to catch up and share stories about what college life had been like for all of them. Right after graduation, word got around quick about what had happened between Lennen and Jonas, resulting in a few people to cut off Jonas completely, meaning he wasn't invited all the times they saw each other. 

There was a week of classes left before she would fly home for the summer, and she was ready to be reunited with her family. She was walking back to her dorm when she notices a familiar face standing against her door. "Jonas?" 

"Am I too late to accept your offer?" The past year at USC had been miserable for Jonas. He loved the school and he loved playing baseball for them, but there was a huge void in his life and he knew the only way it could be filled was Lennen. When they broke up, it didn't result in just Lennen suffering from heartbreak, but so did Jonas. He thought he was doing the right thing, but as he sat through classes he realized that it was okay for him to be selfish. He wanted Lennen for himself, not someone she would meet at Harvard. 

Lennen doesn't say anything, initially because of shock, but after a few seconds she gathers her thoughts and she places her lips on Jonas' and the sparks found their way back into her body, giving her goosebumps. Jonas was always going to be the guy she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. 

And after struggling through the long distance for the next three years, Jonas got down on one knee and proposed to Lennen on her graduation day, which happened a few weeks after his own. With no hesitation, Lennen happily agreed.