36.

Lennen was yet again missing three more days of school, but it was going to be totally worth it because she was off to Barcelona. This was going to be her second time there, the first was last summer when she had come for a week before heading off to Paris. 

"You ready?" Duke asks, as they buckled their seatbelts, preparing for takeoff. Barcelona was a place Duke had been to before, as they had some family friends living there that they tried to visit at least twice a year. 

"I'm always ready," Lennen laughs, wanting to be in Barcelona already. Leaving for trips was never a problem for her, but this time was a little different. Just last week, she and Jonas had taken a big step in their relationship, making them closer than before. She had thought about sitting this trip out and just staying home, but they were only going to be gone for five days, which isn't that big of a deal, so she decided to join. 

"Have you told Jonas about college?" Duke wanted Lennen to tell Jonas about her decision, wanting them to try their best to work through it. Duke could tell how happy Lennen was with Jonas, when he wasn't be a total asshole, which Lennen swears harldy happens. She was his best friend and he cared about her happiness.

"No, my family and your family are the only ones that know. I want to tell him so badly, but I know he isn't going to take it well. That worries me because I don't want things between us to change. We're in such a good place and I don't want to ruin it by telling him what my future is going to be." 

"If he loves you as much as you tell me he does, then he'd be an idiot to let college come in between you guys." There are millions of guys out there and if Jonas was stupid to let her go, then someone would be there to pick up Lennen. Duke knew that Lennen would have no problem finding a new guy, someone just as great as she was. 

"Thanks, Duke." Telling Jonas was going to be one of the scariest moments of her life, unsure if he was going to stay by her side. But for now, that was going to the back of her mind, wanting to focus on Barcelona. 

"Can I live here?" Kiana asks, stepping off the plane. It was one of the most beautiful cities and Lennen was so lucky that she had gotten to come back. 

"You're coming back in the summer," Steve reminds her. While Duke was off with Lennen on their senior trip, Elizabeth and Steve decided that they would take Kiana a few places so she could do some traveling this summer as well. 

"Oh yeah," Kiana laughs and the families make their way through the airport, straight to the car that was going to take them to their hotel.

"What are our summer plans?" Oliver asks his parents, wanting to do some traveling too, since Kiana was and Duke and Lennen were going to be all over the world before they had to come back for move in day. 

"I'm not sure," Graham says, though Lennen knew that he already had something planned for Oliver. She had heard him mention sending him to live with a family member for the summer, but she didn't remember where or who. 

Before her sophomore year, Lennen had gone to Portugal for the summer, staying with her godmother and she had the time of her life. She fell in love with Portugal and made a promise to herself that she would always find her way back. 

"But summer is like a month away," Oliver complains. Every summer the family took at least two big trips and he didn't think this summer would be any different. Last summer they had gone to Barcelona/Paris and then they had gone to Italy for three weeks. He actually made friends during those trips and he would love if he got to see them again because they had some amazing memories, especially in Italy. 

"Just relax, Oliver. We have something planned for you," Joyce tells her son, wanting to hush him up. They had just arrived in Barcelona and the last thing she wanted to hear was her fourteen year old son complain about summer plans.