Chapter Three: Trust

Natasha's POV:

The sun was shining in my eyes as i woke up. I groaned and started to rub them, i rolled over and was faced with. Wanda? Wait. I smelt like Wanda. Was i in Wanda's clothes?!? Was this Wanda's room? Had i slipped? Why was i in Wanda's bed? I just remember getting the sandwich. Then... oh. How could i let this happen? "Morning draga, are you okay?" Wanda set herself up on her elbows and looked at me. She looked so happy. She couldn't have been happy. I was a burden. I was a little. No littles are good.

"WHAT THE HELL WANDA! WHY AM I IN YOUR BED? YOUR CLOTHES? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME? IM NOT A LITTLE I DONT NEED YOU I DONT NEED ANYBODY! JUST GO AWAY! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE." I was fully sobbing by now. I had tears rolling down my face and i couldn't control my fear. Sadness turned to fear and my fear turned to anger. I must've woken the others up because they came running in, wondering what all the commotion was about. Steve was first in and once he saw my tear stained face, his look softened and his eyes flicked between me and wanda before walking swiftly over to me and picking me up with a tight hold. I kicked and screamed. I refuse to be babied! i'm not a child! "STEVE IM NOT A CHILD. LET ME GO." Steve kept hold of me whilst slowly rocking me in my room. "l-l-let go of me" i sobbed into his chest. I was now hiccuping whilst trying not to sob but Steve continued rocking me and he started patting my bum, humming a lullaby whilst he went to my third drawer and got the key from in my plant pot.

He unlocked the drawer and picked out the single paci that was sitting there. I didn't have many little things. Well i had one. When Steve found out he bought me a gray and white paci just in case. I kept it locked away and only he knew where the key was. For once i was grateful for the comfort it gave me. I sobbed into his chest, finally letting myself go as he whispered sweet words into my ear and tapped my bum, and soon enough i was asleep in his arms.

Wanda's POV:

What? Why has just happened? One minute i was with Nat asleep in my bed and the next.. Well and the next she was shouting at me tell me to leave? leave my own bedroom?? Why was i being shouted at? i helped her. i did everything right. i read the books i watched blogs and videos. Maybe she didn't want me. I just sat on my bed. My mind was racing but i didn't know what to do. "Hey wanda, it's okay, it's not your fault." I was snapped out of my thoughts and looked up to see Tony smiling at me. I just nodded, i couldn't get any words out. "Why don't we go see Nat? She will probably be asleep by now okay?" Tony asked me gently. We were walking towards Natasha's room when all i could hear were stifled cries. The slow hiccups seemed so sad. I couldn't leave her like that. Did he honestly expect me to not go in and comfort her?? I rushed past Tony and into her room to spot her with a gray paci and her head stuffed into Steve's chest. She's so cute when she's small, i mean she's cute anyway but. you know. "Hey draga, what's got you so upset? Can you calm down for me please?" I tried to be quiet and didn't go too close, just in case. Surely baby Nat couldn't harm me right? Either way i'm not taking my chances.

I still didn't get an answer. "Nat, baby can you look at me?" Steve was still rocking her but she refused to look up. I'd been learning russian, not for Nat, well kind of but i did want to improve my languages. Time to put my skills to the test. "Okay detka, Можешь посмотреть на меня, пожалуйста? (Translation: Okay baby, can you look at me please?) Natasha's eyes snapped open and she looked at me intrigued. YES! She reached her hands out to me and i looked at Steve. Unsure of what to do. "Do you want wanda to hold you Nat?" Steve asked Nat about as unsure of me on the situation. Nat nodded nervously, so i took her out of Steve's arms. "Wan" She smiled up at me, i think i could give my soul away for her wow. "Hi there dorogoy, can you use your words and tell me what you want?" I beamed at her unsure of where to start. "No! Wan. Wan? WANDS" Ohhh she was trying to say my name. Got it. "Oh, good girl yes it's wands, well done baby!" I smiled whilst i bounced her up and down. She giggled and between her fits of laughter managed to get out "Wands silly!" "Me?!? Hmm i'm not silly! I think YOUR the silly one!" I blew a raspberry on her arm, careful to avoid her cuts before taking her over to her bed.

I didn't want to stop her little space but i had to talk to big Nat. The boys were still staring at me so i shooed them off telling them to wait downstairs. "Okay dekta, can i speak to big you for a second, i promise you can come straight back to wands after." I tried to ease her into the thought, hoping if i got big Nat to come out she would understand. But as soon as i said that, her body stiffened, she seemed bigger now? I suppose. Maybe. "Nat? You okay?" I went to brush her hair out of her face but she grabbed my wrist and twisted it. "Do not touch me. You used me." She twisted my wrist tighter. "You forced me to be little! I was fine without you! I didn't need you. I DONT NEED YOU!" I was now crying from the pain, gosh she was so small but so strong. She suddenly looked taken aback by what she had done. She let go of my wrist and i thought she had slipped. "I'm sorry. But do not touch me." She got up and rushed out of the room, leaving me clutching my wrist. I don't think it was broken but there would most certainly be heavy bruising by tomorrow. I have to make sure she's okay. This will be a long road...