Chapter Seventeen: The old Lena

Yelenas POV:

"Come out, come out wherever you are little witch... I have someone who wants to see you.." Suddenly a small figure came bounding towards me and crashed into my legs. She hugged me so tight i almost fell over. Her deep red hair shifting from her plaits from the power. "LENAAAA!" Natasha? I pulled away and looked towards her. "Natasha? Natasha is that you?" A confused look was painted on my face whilst the woman had a smile plastered from ear to ear. "It's tasha lena! Tasha found you!" The woman in front of my jumped up and down in excitement. This couldn't be. Natasha was dead. Dreykov had told me. She was dead. "Yelena?" A slightly younger woman got up from the floor and walked over to where me and my sister were standing. She put her hands protectively on Natasha's shoulders and she snuggled into her embrace. "Yes. I am Yelena. And you must be.. Wanda Maximoff. The scarlett witch." I saw her face drop and she stepped backwards, slightly pulling Natasha with her.

"I'm not a witch. But yes, i am Wanda Maximoff and i would like to know why you are here and what you intend to do to Natasha." Wanda said as she picked Natasha up, earning a whine from her. "Oh don't worry little witch, it is not Natasha i am here to see. I am here. For you. You are destined for more than.. this. This foolish scheme the government made. You are more than a caregiver. You are the Scarlett Witch. You powers exceed that of the Sorcerer Supreme. And you will comply with what i say." I saw Wanda tighten her hold on my sister. It was no secret Natasha was a little. It was beaten out of her in the red room. Had she embraced it? "Mama me go Lena?" Natasha whispered into the witches ear. I looked at Wanda, waiting for her reply. Did i want to hurt Wanda? It was was Dreykov wanted. I saw Natasha waddle over to me, stumbling a little. She made grabby hands but i couldn't pick her up. Instead i leant down to her level, causing a frown to enter her face.

She whispered in my ear "Lena no hurt Tasha's mama is not nice. Sestra, this is not who you are." She turned away and ran back into Wanda's arms who kissed her and hugged her tightly. They looked so happy. A tight smile became engraved on Wanda's face after Nat whispered something in her ear. "Yelena. I am Wanda and this, as you know, is my baby Natasha. And i do believe it is your birthday. Am i right?" Wanda walked over to me and stuck her hand out for me to shake. I head Natasha whisper: "Now mama." And within an instant i was transported back to.. Ohio? Why was i in Ohio? "You know what? Those are actually part of the Lampyridae family. And the glow, the glow that you see, that comes from a chemical reaction called bioluminescence. Come on, time for dinner." I whipped around as i heard mama talking. Was she talking to younger me? Why was i here? What did the witch do? I heard a soft familiar voice. "bio-goomin-feasants?" And as i rushed towards mama, i was stopped. I was running. And running. I wasn't moving. Then i was whipped back to the room.

"It is her baby girl. Its lena." Wanda smiled at Natasha and stroked her cheek before putting her down. Natasha came bounding over to me and hugged my tight. "I missed you lena." I stood stock still. I couldn't move. What had happened? Where was my mama? "Hey, hey, no need for tears. Look, i know its scary but we had to make sure you were the real Yelena. And now, you are freed of any spell Dreykov had you under. You are free Yelena." Wanda stroked my arm and brushed a stray hair out of my face. "I want to go home.." I whispered and i saw Nats smile falter. "This us home now Yelena. We will help you. I promise and this time i won't break it." I smiled at Nat and then at Wanda who gave me a soft, sad smile.

Wanda's POV:

"Boys, its okay. She is Natasha's sister. Is everybody okay?" I say into the air, then Tony's voice replies. "Yep, everyone's okay here. Couple of bruises but we are the avengers, welcome to the job little witch." I saw Yelena smile for the first time. "Hah! See i'm not the only one to call you a witch, it suits you Wanda Maximoff, hmm yes i like it." Natasha giggled and jumped into my arms. "Mama a gud witch tho." I smiled then i saw a look of shock and excitement grow on Nats face. "Lena! Lena! Is your birthday mama can i have sum cakesss pleaseeeeee..." Natasha whined and pulled on my collar. "What? When.. my birthday? A birthday? The day of birth, why is that a celebration?" Yelena emerged from the shadows with a confused look. "Yelena, when you have a birthday, it is usually celebrated with a party and gifts. And like Nat said, because how could we forget... Cake too." Natasha nodded in my arms and wriggled in excitement. "An' you get to celebrate wif Tasha an' mama an' the wholeee team this year! Better than befor' like Ohi" Ohi? Ohio. "Yeah, id like that. Id like that, your funny little witch. Yes, i like you. Yes."

hiii so a short one idk how i feel about it?? Motivation said bye today and i'm so tired if anyone has suggestions pls don't be shy (i'm also making Yelena a cg so maybe Kate could be her little...) let me know! love you all and happy reading <3