Chapter Ten: Mamas milky?

Natasha's POV:

Paw patrol was really funny, i ended up snuggled into Maria and she had her arm round me as i ate my breakfast. Wanda had finished talking to the other grown ups and came and sat down on the sofa above me. "I see how it is, as soon as you see someone else you leave your mama!" Wanda exclaimed. My eyes widened and i whipped my head round and practically ran to my mamas lap. "No mama Tasha loves you soooooooooo much! More than anything, Tasha loves her mama." I said as i planted kisses all over her face. "Okay i believe you baby, thank you for giving me all the kisses." Wanda kissed my forehead and readjusted me so i could stay on her lap and finish watching paw patrol.

Wanda's POV:

I felt a sudden tugging on my trousers and a little voice sounded from the floor. "Auntie Wan' ca' yu get momma or daddy for me pwease?" I looked down and saw Peter sat cross legged on the floor staring up at me. He was so sweet. "Of course i can bubs, come on let's go find them hmm?" He nodded quickly and held his hand out to me. "Just a second bub, i need to readjust Nat we can't leave her alone." I earned a whine from Natasha as i turned her so she was facing me and picked her up. "Shhh i know baby girl, we need to find Peters momma and daddy. You wouldn't want to be without mama would you?" Natasha suddenly had a petrified look on her face as tears started to form in her eyes. "Mama no 'eave Natty pwease. I pwomise Natty be good girl. Pwease don't hurt Natty. I be good. Pwease."

Nat started squirming in my arms and i didn't know what to do. Was this a flashback? I don't think so. I looked over at Maria and she looked lost too. "Come on Peter let's go find your momma and daddy hmm?" Maria got up and hoisted Carol onto her hip, she took Peters hand and led him out of the room. I quickly started rocking Nat, i was patting her bum and it felt wet? Had she had an accident? I didn't mind but i didn't want her to be uncomfortable. I was stroking her hair but nothing seemed to be working. Floop. "Hey baby girl, can you copy mama and take some deep breaths please?" I lifted her head off of my shoulder and did some deep breaths. She copied me after a while, her breaths were shaky and uneven but they were there. "Good girl dekta, can you tell me what upset my baby so much?" I sat down and straddled her on my lap while i rubbed her back and whiped the remains of her tears away. She just shook her head and whimpered into my shoulder more. "Okay babygirl, i understand, Mamas right here. Mama isn't going anywhere, i promise you." I tucked Floop into her arms hoping she would go to sleep and leaned back trying to get comfortable.

I felt Nats hands begin to tug on my shirt and she gave a frustrated sigh. "Babygirl what's wrong? Can you use your words for mama?" Nat just shook her head and started crying. "Hey malaya, no need for tears hmm? You want a baba and me to take my top off?" I felt a little nod on my skin, i think she just wanted to feel closer to me. I read that littles love skin to skin contact, and i read when they have a super young headspace sometimes they want to breastfeed but honestly i didn't think Nat would be comfortable. "Baby girl, would you like to stay here or go to mamas room?" I asked, i didn't want to overstep by leaving us here but I did still want Nat to talk to people. "Tasha 'tay here wif mama." I heard my baby's muffled voice. I didn't want to move so i quickly made her baba appear. It was the perfect temperature, i'd been practicing using my specific skill set for better and i'd like to say this was the perfect way to use it. Natasha whined at the loss of contact while i took my top off but quickly snuggled back on my chest. I rubbed the nipple of her baba on her lips and she began suckling quickly. "Be careful dorogoy, drink a bit slower please." I stroked her hair, and a little voice whispered in my ear. "Thankies mama, luv yu." My baby was so good with her manners. "Your welcome babygirl, I love you too dekta." I pulled her bottle away and replaced it with her paci but she spat it out and started suckling just next to my nipple on my breast before falling asleep on my lap.

Tony's POV:

Pepper had told me i couldn't have a drink because we Peter was in little space, i mean yes, fair point but still! We were in the kitchen talking about... Something, was i really listening no. I was thinking about my little boy naturally. Then he waddled, he was holding Maria's hand and she had Carol on her hip who was sucking her thumb with a tired expression. "This little tiger wanted his momma and daddy, i think he missed them." Maria let go of Peters hand and went to join Clint and the others. Peter ran towards us and threw his arms around us in a tight hug. "Momma daddy Pete miss yu! An' Auntie Wan' and Natty wa gonna take me to you but then Natty got upset an' Auntie Mari' had to take me instead but i'm wi' chu now so is okay!" Peter exclaimed at 100 miles per hour, he was such a little ball of energy. I picked him up and ruffled his hair. "There's my smiley boy! Are Nat and Auntie Wanda still in the breakfast bar baby?" I kissed him and he nodded and pointed to where they had come from.

"Hey pep, can you go find out if they are okay please hunny?" Peter whined in my arms and reached out to Pepper. "Noooo momma pwease no go!" He pouted and squirmed in my arms. "Baby boy, momma has to go check on Natty and Auntie Wanda, she will be back super soon okay?" I tickled his tummy and he giggled while Pepper slipped away to the breakfast bar. "Daddy stoppp, tickle monster is silly!" I stopped and pretended to wipe sweat off of my eyebrow and breathed heavily. "Phew i think the tickle monster took control of me! That was scary, thank you baby for saving your daddy! I don't know what i could've done without you!" I kissed him all over and he mumbled "Daddy silly..." He rested his head on my shoulder as i walked over to the group to have another chat, maybe we could go back and spend time with Nat and Wanda.

Wanda's POV:

Nat had just fallen asleep and i decided i should probably reply to some work emails for real this time. The little things were set to arrive tomorrow and i honestly couldn't wait! I think we can have Nat a nursery and so many toys and she can just be my perfect baby girl, getting everything she deserves! "Hey wanda, Peter said Nat got upset, everything okay?" Pepper walked in and came and sat beside me. She looked slightly confused at Nat suckling on my boob but brushed it off. "Uhm yeah i think so, thank you Pepper. I'm not planning on letting her sleep for long but i, i don't know i have no clue what happened." I sighed and laughed nervously. "One minute she was fine and then i went to pick her up and said something about being without me- oh, she probably thought i was going to leave her." I felt so bad. How could i do this to my baby girl. "Hey, Wanda everybody makes mistakes. I promise you, it's okay, you stayed and you were there for her and that is all that matters. We are all just glad Nat has someone to look after her. We have been worried for a while but i think she's okay now. She's okay because of you."

I smiled, Pepper did have the best Pep talks maybe it's because clues in the title but it did work so i didn't care. "I can go back or i can send the others in, it's up to you." Pepper said with a warm smile. "No it's okay they can come in, i don't want to keep them all cramped." I wanted them to come in but i didn't know if Nat would be comfortable with others seeing her, well you know. Pepper must've been a mind reader, which is kind of rude seen as it's my job, because she quickly grabbed my hoodie and placed it over my boob, nodded and walked out without saying another word. A couple of minutes later, the others started to flood in. I thought Nat would stir from all the commotion but my baby seemed to be really tired. "Auntie Wan'! Auntie Carol! Me missed u!" Peter practically jumped out of Tony's arms and ran to Carol, who had clearly now come out of headspace. "Hey rockstar, i missed you too!" She hugged Peter tightly and then he came bounding over to me. He gasped "Auntie Wan' are you gon' look after baby Nasha?" He looked up at me with expectant eyes and hugged my leg. "Yes bub, im going to look after her, and i missed you lots and lots and lots!" I booped his nose and then he ran to his momma and daddy. The conversation started and Peter started colouring with Bucky and Sam, they were having a great time. I didn't want to but i really ought to wake Nat up soon.