Chapter Sixteen: Lena's birthday

Wanda's POV:

The night Nat had gotten her feeding tube in had gone awfully. She cried and cried, begging me to take it out. She kicked. She screamed. She said some words that honestly hurt me more than they should've. She sobbed into my arms for hours. She finally got to sleep so i set about cleaning up, not much just some bits while she was still in my arms. When i cleaned her room, i found an old picture, well a selection. They look like they had been took on a polaroid, it was a line of them. I recognized Nats face but the girl next to her? Nat had bright blue hair and i couldn't help but laugh at her silly expression. I flipped it over and on the back scrawled in messy writing was 'Yelena Belova: Black widow. Status: Dead. Date of birth: 21st of September 1988' Yelena? Was that Nats sister? Wait. 21st.. that's today? Well in two minutes time. Maybe this is why Nat was so upset. I grabbed the pictures and shut her drawer before making my way to my room. It was practically our room but still.

I changed Nat into a fresh pull up and some sweet pjs- they would be fitting for both little and big- before laying her down on the bed and getting changed myself. I set her feed going and started searching through the Stark database for any hints of a Yelena Belova in the system. If she was real or alive, Stark would know. Yelena... Yelena.. ah! Yelena Belova. 'Was subject to the Red Room experimental program. Date of birth: 21st September 1988. Date of death: Unknown. Cause of death: Suspected murder/ unknown. That was it. I rested my head on the headboard and sighed heavily. Natasha whined at my movement and sat up with teary eyes. "How did you find that?" Her head tilted to the side and she stroked the picture. "I was cleaning and it was there. I didn't mean to pry, i promise." Natasha smiled softly and nodded. "I know, i can read people pretty well you know. We are similar in more ways that you think Wanda. I've killed people, you've killed people. I can read people, you can read people. I accidentally killed my sister, you accidentally killed your brother. Must i go on?" What. I sat up and pushed Nat off my lap.

"Natasha i did not kill Pietro. You know that! I tried so hard to be okay! For everyone! You don't think i blamed myself? YOU DONT THINK I TRY TO REWRITE THE REALITY EVERY. SINGLE. GOD. DAMN. DAY. SO THAT MY BROTHER. MY LIFELIFE IS HERE. SAFE. WITH ME? SO DONT GIVE ME THAT BULL SHIT NATASHA BECAUSE I TELL MYSELF I DIDNT KILL HIM BUT DEEP DOWN I KNOW I DID BECAUSE I BROUGHT US INTO THAT MESS. I TOLD HIM WE SHOULD BECOME RECRUITS. I TOLD HIM WE SHOULD JOIN ULTRONS GANG. I DID THAT IT WAS ME NATASHA! IT WAS ME!" Tears streamed down my face as Natasha looked up at me with great fear. I caught sight of mg reflection and found my eyes were red and i had deep red swirls circling my hands. "Well.. I killed my sister.. uhm when i was in the. When i was there, she was my sister. And i promised i would come back for her, once i escaped. I guess it didn't work out that way. And now. Uh ha, now she's, she's gone and it is. all. my. fault. So i guess we both had things to hide hmm?" Nat rested her head on her knees and smiled up at me. Not Nats smile, a sad smile.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, well do that. But you have to understand that what you said was wrong. It hurt my feelings a lot and i yours too. And that's not okay. So im sorry." I went and sat down next to Nat but she didn't come closer. "Its okay, i'm sorry too Wanda." She mumbled. I could barely hear her but i nodded and laid down. "Mama?" Nat picked up her head but still had the sad look in her eyes. She hadn't slipped, not fully. Not yet. "Yes love?" I replied as i patted the space next to me. She obliged and laid next to me while i played with her hair. "Can i have what tetya Pep gives Petey from you please? It looks nummies." I smiled and pulled her closer into a hug. "Of course you can draga, i'll speak to Tony about getting that sorted for you okay?" Nat wriggled excitedly. "kay kay!" She was so sweet. "Now we have to go to sleep because we need to make some special plans for your sestras birthday later hmm? Go sleepies baby girl. Mamas right here." I rubbed her back and patted her bum. Soon enough she was asleep and had wriggled her way under my top and was suckling near my nipple. And after about half an hour, we were both fast asleep.

Natasha's POV:

"Mamaaaa!" I kissed her alll over her face and shook her. "Mama! Wake up is lena's birthday! Is lena's birthday!" I bounced on her and she finally decided to wake up! "Good morning to you too angel, yes! Its lena's birthday, happy birthday Yelena!" Mama sat up and kissed me and we muzzled our noses together. "Gud mornin' mama! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENAAAAAA!" I shouted as i bounced on mamas lap. "Shhh inside voices remember baby? Some people might still be asleep. Right! Shall we go pick a pretty outfit for you just for Lena's birthday?" Mama asked me as she picked me up and patted my bum. I nodded vigorously And tried to wriggle free. "Not so fast monkey, your getting as fast as Pietro! We need to get you changed first hmm? Awe don't want you to get a nasty owie." My eyes widened and i shook my head. I rested on mamas shoulder and whispered. "Tasha sowey about saying you hirt piety." Wanda smiled softly and kissed mg forehead. "Don't worry about it angel, Mama is sorry for shouting at her baby girl." Her special nicknames always made me smile. So, in return i didnt complain for the entire time while mama got me ready! Woo!

I picked a red sparkly dress with a matching black jacket for today! I had to look pretty for lena's special day! Mama was just finishing getting ready when the mission bells rang out. "Alert. Alert. All Avengers are needed to report for a major issue involving one woman- unidentified- attempting to break into the compound." Wanda rushed out and picked me up. I was crying and i couldn't stop. "Mama help! Mama help!" Mama hushed me and covered my eyes whilst she ran out of our room. She flew all the way downstairs and into the basement before turning the dusty old furniture into a special playroom just for me. I gasped and she popped some noise cancelling headphones on my ears so i couldn't hear the sirens. I was distracted by the building blocks but i think mama called dyadya tones and started discussing what was going on.

She hung up and came over to me, she then lifted my chin so i was looking at her and spoke softly. "Baby, i know this is scary but mama is here and i will let nothing happen to you. Nothing at all. I promise-" "GUYS SHE GOT IN I REPEAT SHE GOT IN WANDA HIDE YOU AND NAT USE YOUR MAGIC OR SOMETHING!" Within a second, mama had us underneath a magic forcefield that she had created. She pulled her fingers to her lips and hushed me while i crawled over to her lap. We started floating and honestly it was kind of cool but i knew i had to be quiet. Then, there was a big bang and i felt hands wrap around me and i winced as a natural instinct. When i opened my eyes, i saw we were still in the force field but a woman was walking around us. She seemed oblivious to the fact were weeds levitating on the floor next to her. Then she spoke. "Come out come out wherever you are.. Little witch, I have someone who wants you. Come out..." Her voice was laced with a thick russian accent. Wait! Was that Lena? I jumped off mamas lap causing the spell to break and i shouted. "LENAAAA!" I ran towards the woman and came crashing into her legs, causing her to fall back slightly. I looked between my mama and the woman and thus both looked completely shocked.

hiii so i don't rlly like this chapter but oh well so is lena here hmmm? Yuh lol i hope its okay <3