Chapter Fourteen: Training

Wanda's POV:

I squinted at the sudden light coming from my window and went to rub my eyes. That was when i realised a certain someone was still laid on my lap and she had made her way.. inside my top? "Miss Maximoff, both yours and Miss Romanoffs presence is requested for the weekly team breakfast. You have one and a half hours. Mr Stark told me to warn you earlier this time." I could swear if that man had a face he was smirking right now. I started slowly patting Nats bottom before i realized it was wet. Oh my poor baby. "Nat, can you wake up for me please?" I stroked her back and felt her stiffen before relaxing again. "Natty wait fi' mor p'ease mama..." A sleepy voice sounded from inside my top. "Dekta, we can snuggle for a bit afterwards but we need to change you hmm?" Can you sit up for mama please?" I practically felt Natasha's cheeks burn red but when she sat up slowly it was confirmed. "Now, no need for any tears, accidents happen. I can get Tony to bring some of Peters pull ups if you like baby? No one will judge you i promise." I stroked her hair and as she fiddled with her fingers. "Mama 'tay with tasha if me wear one?" She looked up at me with slightly teary eyes. "Oh baby, of course i will stay with you, now come on, lets get you sorted hmm?"

I adjusted my top and picked Nat up before heading over to the bathroom. "Hey Jarvis, could you ask Tony or Pepper to bring some of Peters pull ups to my bathroom please?" I was pulling some wipes out of the cabinet and Jarvis replied. "Of course Miss Maximoff. I believe Mrs Stark is on her way now." And within a second there was a knock on the bathroom door and Pepper made her way in. She smiled at me and waved at Nat. "Say hi to Pepper babygirl." I rubbed her back and a little voice said "Hi tetya Pep." "Well done dekta, thank you for using words." Nay blushed and Pepper gave us a nod and walked out. "Right, am i okay to put you in a pull up baby?" Natasha nodded and shoved her fingers in her mouth. "Ah, malaya, fingers are yucky, they have lots of germs hmm? How about... ah! here it is, here use this instead!" I fumbled in the cupboard and found a spare paci that i had kept in case Peter needed one in the middle of the night. Sometimes he would come to me if he was little because i was closer, or sometimes he'd come and end up little. It was sweet either way.

I got Nat all changed and then washed both our faces. Nat protested a fair bit but i managed to get it done without too much fuss. Now for the hard part. Teeth brushing. "Okay baby, would you like to brush your teeth by yourself or for mama to help?" Natasha's finger slowly pointed to me. "Of course i'll help my special baby girl, here lets try this." It took a little longer, but i eventually managed to get both mine and Nats teeth cleaned. We were about to get sorted when Jarvis told us that my packages had arrived. They had been left outside my room, so i picked up Nat and hurried out. They were all labeled and wow, there was a lot of packages.. How much did i order?!? Sorry not sorry Tony! It took a little while to move them to my room but i found one that said clothes and opened it. Nat was spoilt for choice, her eyes lit up and she pointed to a starry dress, it was plain white with a sequin star on the front and the skirt was poofy with all rainbow tassels. I grabbed some frilly socks and got her changed into it. I have to say she looked the cutest. "Mama help wif hair?" Natasha had started pulling on her hair and tried to grab the brush but failed miserably. "Come to mama dekta, i'll help you. Would you like two pretty plaits for mamas pretty princess?" I asked as she giggled and nodded.

Once our hairs were complete in matching plaits- Nat had insisted- we made our way downstairs. We were 10 minutes early and i was pretty proud of myself. What can i say i'm a super mom. Everyone was practically there and it looked like Peter was still feeling little because Pepper was sat nursing him whilst talking to Carol who had apparently came over for the weekend. I was somewhat jealous of Pepper nursing but i knew to take things at Nats pace. "Mamaaa me wan' what Pete has.." Nat reached up and clines onto my shoulder to whisper into my ear. "Oh i'm sorry baby, mama doesn't do that, maybe we could look into it. Ill get you your baba though.." Natasha whined but nodded sadly and i kissed her on her forehead. "Baby can you go sit with Sam while i make your baba?" Natasha nodded eagerly and wriggled to get out of my arms. She ran over to Sam and Bucky and climbed onto Sam's lap. "You two no funny business i'm not having my baby swayed by your antics!" The two laughed and said 'yeah whatever' and 'sure Wanda sure.' I shook my head and left for the kitchen.

Natasha's POV:

Sam and bucky were so fun! Bucky let me play with magnets on his arm and Sam told me stories of when he had played pranks on mama! He said we could do some on her at one point too!! Then Carol came over and knelt down beside me. "Hey rockstar, you remember me? I'm carol and i just wanted to say that dress is super pretty, if it didn't suit you so much i think id steal it!" She said as she tickled me and i squealed in delight. Soon after mama came in with my baba and i was so eager! I reached out towards her and almost toppled off of Sam's lap but luckily both Bucky and Sam caught me before turning into the tickle monsters! But mama came to the rescue and saved me! "I leave my baby girl alone for five minutes and she's been attacked by monsters already wow!" Mama sighed dramatically. She sat down and changed my position so she was cradling me and set me down with my baba. I loved my baba. It wad good but i wanted mamas milk. It wasn't fair that Pete got his mommas milk and i didn't get mamas!

"Now! Who's coming training? I need a sparring partner so anyone up to challenge me?" I sat up and moved the bottle away from my lips. Wanda looked at me confused. "Yeah Steve give me a second i'll just get changed out of..this." Wanda stopped me and put her arms around me. "Ah ah, no missy your not going anywhere. Number one, you haven't had breakfast and if you don't get into a normal eating routine you will have to have a feeding tube. And number two, your not allowed to train until you've stopped and your stronger. I'm sorry Nat but those are the rules." What? No. Training was my life. "Wanda you can't do this. I'm fine. See i'm perfectly fine! Was i not just drinking? IM FINE WANDA!" I screamed and tried to get off her lap. "Fine isn't enough, i think sometimes you forget your mama can read minds even if she doesn't mean to." "IM FINE LET ME TRAIN SEE IM FINE PERFECTLY FINE!" I went to stand and almost fell over. Wanda stood up immediately and whipped me around, pulling me close to her chest. "And that, dekta, is why your not fine."

I started sobbing into Wanda's chest and almost collapsed in her arms. She sat down and straddled me on her lap, leading me to her collarbone. I began to suckle subconsciously and i forgot about everybody else. "I guess that's a no for training then?" Steve smirked and i think everyone gave him a death glare as i tensed up in Wanda's arms. "Don't be a dick Steve." Tony stood up and walked over to Steve. "Hey i wasn't being one! I was just asking i didn't mean to harm anyone, gosh stop being so defensive." Tony relaxed and went to resume his place next to his wife and son. "Good and if you ever question anyone in this compound it will be the last thing you do." Bucky spoke up, which honestly surprised me because he's normally Steve this and Steve that but it was sweet especially when a chorus of 'yeah i'm with Buck' and 'don't you dare' echoed around the room. Maybe just maybe they did love me for me.