Chapter Thirty-Five: Stuck

Sofias POV:

"YOU HAVE TO SLIP NATALIA! ITS NOT HEALTHY!" Natalia stood in front of my with tears streaming down her face as she clutched Jeremy, who was a frog i had got her a few days ago. "I-i can't slip without my mama tink it doesn't WORK!" Natalia stressed the last word and furrowed her brows in confusion. "Oh sweetheart, i am so sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you. Come here." Natalia quickly ran into my arms and started snuggling into my chest, sniffling and hiccuping. "I'm sorry.." She mumbled into my chest and clung onto me tighter. "It's okay honey, your okay. Your safe with Tink. Your safe." (lol so yes nat calls sofia tink bc it's what i call my step mum and deal with it k thanks also this is like a week ish after last chapter 👍)

I sighed, when after half an hour the crying hadn't stopped. "Hey Natalia, why don't we call mama?" The sniffles stopped immediately and she looked up at me hopefully. "You can do that?" I nodded and smiled at her while she bounced up and down on my lap. I pulled out my phone and put in the avengers number, the phone rang for ages and i had to hold Natalia's hands in mine to stop her from biting her nails. I popped a paci in her mouth and she frowned but i could tell she secretly liked it. "Hello? Avengers Compound this is Olivia speaking, how may i be of assistance?" The phone beeped and a cheery female voice sounded. Natalia's eyes widened and she smiled up at me. "Mama..." She reached towards the phone but i put my finger towards her lips. "Not yet baby, soon."

"Hi, yes. Can you transfer me to any of the avengers? Preferably either Clint Barton, Tony Stark or Wanda Maximoff but any will do." I let out a shaky sigh as Natalia rested her head on my chest. "I'm sorry ma'am but i can't just transfer you to a superhero for no reason. I will have to hang-" "Tell then i am Sofia Bowder, I have Natalia and she wants to speak with Wanda." I heard a series of whispers from the end of the line before a beep sounded and i was out onto some strange music. I put it on speaker and Natalia seemed to like the music.

"What the fuck? You take my baby and expect to be able to talk to me? You bitch!" I quickly took the phone off speaker and held it up to my ear waiting for Wanda to finish. "Your baby just heard that." I added as she finished and the silence was so loud. "Can.. can i speak to her?" Wanda sounded fragile and on the verge of tears. It broke my heart that i had done that. "Of course you can; here sweetheart, i have your mama on the phone." I put the phone on speaker and Natalia's eyes lit up. "Baby girl? It's mama, can you hear me?" Wanda's voice was hoarse but just about hearable.

"I hear you mama." I heard Wanda sigh in relief and sniff slightly. "Good girl, can you tell me where you are? Mama can come and get you." Natalia looked up at me and i nodded slightly. "You come get an' protects tink too?" I smiled at how thoughtful Natalia could be, she really was the sweetest. "No honey, it's okay. We will get you to your mama." I whispered and Wanda backed me up. "Natasha this woman kidnapped you. She isn't safe. Where are you?" "We are in Madrid mama, come take me home. Take us home. Me and Tink." I heard Wanda sigh over the phone and the rest of the teams voices could be heard.

"We are on our way dekta, stay where you are." Natalia grinned up at me and i bounced her on my lap. "See you soon mama. Please be nice to Sofia." And with that, the line went dead. "Tink you gets to meet my mama!" The small woman in front of me smiled behind her paci and i couldn't help but mimic it. "Yes baby girl, i can see your mama." She nuzzled my nose and i kissed her forehead. "Can i havs baba please tink?" I picked her up and walked over to the kitchen, which was looking considerably better than earlier in the week, pouring the protein powder into the baby bottle.

"No magics?" I laughed slightly and shook my head. "Tink has a feeling she won't be able to use her magic for a while, so she should probably get used to it now." Natalia looked up at me curiously but became distracted by the warm milk from her baba. "Is that nummies dekta?" She nodded and smiled as milk dribbled down her chin. "Mucky pup, your so silly baby girl." She smiled and pointed to me before whispering; "Tasha no silly, Tinks silly." I smiled and took replaced the bottle with her paci.

"Oh tinks silly? i don't think i'm silly! Hmm maybe the tickle monster is!" And with that i chucked her in the air and spin her round, tickling her as i did. Her giggles filled the room and i could help but laugh along with her. "GAIN GAIN!" We continued like that for almost 45 minutes before she slowed down and her eyes dropped. "I think i have a tired little girl on my hands dekta." She whined slightly and snuggled into my chest. I sat down on the sofa, put her into a cradle position and hummed our nightly russian lullaby. "Goodnight dekta, i'll love you in another lifetime i promise you. I love you baby."