Chapter Seven: Flashbacks

Hiiii so not that anyones interested buttt i saw Six the musical and oh my god its so good i couldn't recommend it enough! And just a tw for this chapter bc it will mention rape and trauma stuff so sorry :/ what can i say splatty natty and me are trauma gals so quirky ik 🤪 okayyy thank you loves <3 enjoy

Thors POV:

Once we all were heading back to the compound all i could think of were my pop tarts. I had heard of young midguardians liking pop tarts and to be honest i as much as a did like small Natasha, i did want to keep my pop tarts. So, naturally, when we got into the kitchen i had to ask her immediately. "Ahh! Little one! There you are, now you did not eat any of my pop tarts whilst i was away did you?"

Natasha's POV:

I was happily playing with my last cucumber slices, i was going to eat them eventually but i had to inspect them first of course. "Dekta, you have to put them in your mouth and chew, they won't do that if they are in your hand." "Bu' wands Tasha likes p'ayingggg." I whine while wands smiles and shakes her head at me. "Okay malaya, enough of this, let's get you cleaned up hmm? but first let's sort those dishes because they won't clean themselves." I pouted at the loss of touch from wands when she get up, i didn't want her to leave me alone, she should stay. "Orrr maybe they can wash themselves?" And with a flick of the wrist the pots were cleaned and put away! Mam- Wands was so cool! She picked me up and started whirling me around, we were going so fast! Then she started blowing raspberries alll over me! It was like the world just flew away! Maybe we flew away? I don't know but it was so fun!

"Ahh! Little one!" I stopped laughing in an instant. Little one. Not him. "No. Please no, not again. I-I don't wan' please!" I tried to plead with the man in front of me but it was no use, he had already decided what he was going to do to me. "Little one. Widows do not cry, Widows do not make noise. They are discreet yet deadly. I am aiding you into becoming the best Widow the red room has ever seen. Do you understand me?" He whispered into my ear as he slowly pulled down my leather trousers. "y-yes sir." I whimpered back, it was barely audible but i could barely get words out. "Little one. I couldn't hear you, speak now. Louder." He slapped me round the face as he said so. I couldn't cry. I couldn't move. "Yes Sir." i was forced to submission, i was stuck. Tears threatened to leave my eyes but i couldn't allow that. "Mama... mama wan' you help me!" I screamed out for my mama but she wasn't there, she said i was her baby but... Where was my mama?? "Wanda is not here now. She's not here to save you. Your weak. Your useless. You don't deserve anybody Natalia."

"NATASHA! Baby it's okay it's okay i promise i'm here." I could hear mama? "Open your eyes for me dekta, wands has got you." I was so scared to open my eyes. What if it's a trick? What if i open them and he's standing there. "I promise it's not a trick baby girl, i'm right here. Wands it right here." I slowly opened my eyes, the light was so bright. I looked up to see mama looking so worried. Had i upset her? "M-mama, you no upset with Natty?"

Wanda's POV:

"M-mama, you no upset with Natty?" A confused look became plastered on my face, upset? My baby had a flashback, i'm sure that's what it was. Well, i know i may have accidentally read her mind, maybe. And sorry? Mama? Am i? Me? Mama? Was she, when she had the nightmare? Was she calling me mama?!?! I'm mama! I'm really mama! "Oh milaya, why would i be upset with you? It's okay, i'm right here love. Can you point to mama please for me baby girl?" Natasha looked up at me with tearful eyes. Slowly she pointed to me and my heart melted. "Wands be Tashas mama?" She brushed her cheek against my chest whilst she said that no louder than a whisper. "Yes baby girl, i'm your mama. Dekta, can you tell me what your flashback was about please, i just want to help." I adjusted Nat so she was straddled on my lap and gently pushed a hair out of her face. She looked up at me, her eyes were still full of tears but she no longer had the hint of happiness. They were cold, like the old Natasha. "No, Wands, i can't not yet. I'm sorry." Oh, she was big. I rubbed circles in her back as tears started to roll down her cheeks. "It's okay, i didn't expect you to. I just wanted to know you can share anything with me, big or little." Natasha slowly nodded and snuggled into my chest.

"I'm sorry Natasha, I did not mean to cause any harm!" Thor exclaimed as he re-entered the room. He was followed by most of the men who had sad looks on their faces. "Is otay, Tasha know you no mean bad men come dyadya Thor." Wait? Uncle Thor? So i'm mama, so are all the boys uncles now?!? "Uhm, Wanda would you mind translating princes Nats words?" Tony said while he bowed towards Nat. I nodded still unsure if Natasha meant to say that or something else. "Well, from what i believe, Natasha just called Thor an uncle, and i recently got, haha, well 'promoted' to mama so.." "So we are all uncles!!!" Rhodey shouted from the back. I don't think ive ever seen him so excited, it's sweet, i'm glad my baby has people to look after her. I suddenly felt a tugging on my sleeve. "Mama, me wan be big. d-that okay?" She seemed to be trying really hard to pronounce the words right and i couldn't help but smile at my baby's cuteness. My baby. "Yes honey, you can be big whenever you like. Would you like me to help? You can stay here or you can do it alone, it's up to you nat." I knew using Nat would help her anyway but i wanted to make sure she was comfortable. "Can we go up to mamas room an mama help?" "Of course we can Nat, you want to walk?"

Natasha's POV:

"Of course we can Nat, you want to walk?" No not really but i had to be big so yes apparently i wanted to walk. "Mhm." "Speak up honey, i can't hear you." Mama stood up and waited for me to reply. Again, it was my fault but still. "Mama i walk by myself." We got up and made our way to mamas room, as soon as we left the living room, I slipped my hand into Wands'. It was out of habit i suppose, but i felt safe with her. Once we got to mamas room, she sat me on the bed and started asking me simple questions. She was using Nat. It hurt me, not deep but i wanted mama to use my special names, but if she did i could be big. I just didn't know what i wanted. I wanted to be little but it was so hard! Maybe i wanted the tablets! I don't know, but i do know i need my mama. And mama is who matters.