Chapter Thirty-Six: Who to love?

Sofia's POV:

"Hi's Tinks.. chu kay?" I was sat staring at Natalia, watching her breathing and her rhythmic sucking on ber paci when she slightly whined and moved into my chest more. "Hi baby, i will be okay. How was your nap honey?" Natalia just nodded and sighed into my chest. "M wan stay wit chu bu wan go mama!" She started to cry and i began rubbing her back in circular motions to try calm her down. "Oh dekta, i am so sorry that you are feeling those big girl feelings- that must be tough hmm?"

I felt a slight nod in my chest before another whine and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked her up and started rocking her, singing the usual russian lullaby. "Baby girl, if your mama comes i might have to disappear, is that okay to leave you for your mama?" She shook her head vigorously and somehow held onto me tighter. "Okay malaya, its okay, tink is here. I'm here sweetheart."

"GET DOWN NATASHA! GET DOWN!" I made quick work of laying Natalia on her play mat in the centre of the room and tucked Jeremy into her arm, causing her to smile and wave. "Bye tinks, see soons." And with that i calmly walked over to the corner of the room, waiting for the avengers to arrive. It seemed to take them ages, i mean come on i could've walked back to New York at this rate. Then-finally- big old Captain America and Clint Barton came bursting through the door. I mean it was funny how they only brought two, clearly they underestimate me time and time again.

"Wanda come in, Natasha seems.. little." Now you see Wanda was a whole lot quicker than the old men who came first. Her outfit was.. wow. She was wow.. but thats besides the point! "Oh draga, im here. Mama is here." Wanda ran in and the boys tried to stop her but she stopped them with ease. She scooped Natalia up and began crying. Natalia was already crying and reaching towards me in the room. All the avengers had came and began "searching" the apartment. May i say they were doing a shocking job, i mean yeah i was concealed but i was right there.

"She is here, i can feel her." Natalia whined and whispered Tink reaching towards my side of the room. "Boys, here." Wanda walked over to my corner so she was right in front of me. Staring practically right through me. Natalia then reached towards me and almost fell out of Wandas arms, i instinctively reached my arms out, barely catching her. Consequently revealing myself, leaving everybody in the room staring at me in shock.

"Tink! Tasha found yous!" Natalia nuzzled my nose and i kissed her forehead, it was then that i noticed Wanda staring at us in disbelief. "What the fu- flip.. did you do to my baby you witch?!?" Natalia clung to my neck and i tried to pass her back but she cried and cried, leaving me no choice. "Mama tink do nofinks pwomise!" Wanda sighed and caressed Natalia's cheek. "Can dyadya Steve take you outside for a second baby girl? Me and Tink need to talk." Natalia looked up at me and i nodded, passing her over to Steve.

"Im sorry what the fuck! You expect me! Me? To forgive you! Oh my god its so stupid! You are so stupid, you useless piece of shit!" As soon as Natalia had left, Wanda began shouting at me. "YOU THINK I WANTED TO KEEP HER AWAY FROM HER MAMA? WHEN SHE ASKED FOR YOU EVERY. SINGLE. GOD DAMN DAY? I COULDNT BECAUSE HE WOULD KNOW. YOU NEEDED TO FIND US!" Wanda began floating and her eyes turned red, so naturally me too only make it purple because its wayyy better. "I dont want to hurt you. Stand down." I laughed and sighed. "Im either dead by you or dead by him. So i would rather die this way because he will make it slow, you would make it fast because you are WEAK!"

She sent a blast or red flying towards me so i began sending my purple towards her. We fought for many minutes, shouting here and there but mostly using our powers. I could tell she was using defense and not attack, though she was not so lucky with me. She needed to kill me. I needed to push her to kill me. "STOP BEING WEAK DAMN IT AND KILL ME!" Wanda sent a large red blast towards me, but as soon as it was about to hit me, Natalia ran in. "STOP IT! STOP IT WANDA STOP IT!" She continued reciting stop it, making us both rush over to her, before she collapsed in our arms.

"Stop it! Please dont fight because of me, i dont deserve that love. Tink you can run. Mama stay here." Natalia looked at me with pleading eyes and i smiled softly at her. Kissing her forehead and wiping her tear-stained cheek. "Baby girl, i will never leave you." Wanda frowned but smiled towards Natalia. "Never ever dekta, never."

hmmmm so dating in the cards for Sofia and Wanda?? this chapter is bad bc its stormy and in case yall didnt know i am genuinely petrified of them (ty trauma 🤪) so yuh im sorry this isnt my best work

Love and hugs
Lily x