Chapter Eight: For little and for big.

Natasha's POV:

"Nat, you don't have to be big. You can stay little for a bit, it's okay i promise you." I quickly looked up at wands, I wanted to be little. So badly. But i needed to be big. I needed to explain and think and- and just breathe as me. "Breathe love, it's okay. I understand. Do you want to tell me or do you want me to look?" Wanda lifted my chin and looked at me with such, love? Was this love? I just needed love. I reached towards her hands and placed them on my temples, i didn't break eye contact. I couldn't, not yet. "Are you sure Nat? It means you will have to see it again too. I'll be here but me seeing it means you have to as well." Oh. I didn't realise i'd have to go over it again. I couldn't back out now. It's okay mama would be there straight away. "It's okay mama. You can see." I closed my eyes and held my breath, i needed to breathe just like mama said.

Wanda's POV:

I didn't want to hurt my baby. It was what she wanted, but i knew it would hurt her. Breathe Wanda, she will realise you are scared, she's scared enough. I closed my eyes with Nat and crossed my legs. We were sat opposite each other on my bed. My hands were on her temples, i didn't need them there to look in her mind but i think Nat needed the feeling so i wasn't about to move her comfort. Then i saw him. He was-no he can't be, i mean i knew that Nat had a more than tough past but. Did somebody really do that to my baby? "Oh baby, i'm so sorry." Nat crawled into my lap and started sobbing, i quickly wrapped my arms around her and started rubbing her back. "I- you had to see it mama, i couldn't tell you. You had to see it. I'm sorry i couldn't tell you, you just you had to see it mama." Nat whimpered, she was fully sobbing and it wasn't stopping. I didn't know what to do. "Shhh dekta its okay. I know, i understand. Your safe, mamas here." It took a good half an hour of me rocking Nat in my arms to get her to stop sobbing, though even then she was hiccuping and had tears in her eyes.

"Nat, i'm so sorry. I didn't know and i could've helped you. Thank you for trusting me." I was now stood up rocking her, she was still clinging to be for dear life, her legs wrapped around my waist and they hadn't moved for a while. "Nat, baby, can you look at mama please?" I asked quietly, i didn't know if she was sleeping- i mean i wouldn't be surprised but you know, maybe not? She slowly lifted her head off of my shoulder, "Mama me go sleepies pwease, an' you 'tay?" She barely managed to get any words out, i think it was between the mix of tiredness and how upset she was honestly. "Yes malaya, i will stay with you, let's go grab floop from downstairs then we can have a nap how does that sound hmm?" i just felt a little nod in my neck and took that as a yes.

Natasha's POV:

I felt big but i felt small too? I don't know, it was weird. Me and mama collected floop and got to the safety of our bedroom. Mama tucked me in bed while she went and got changed. I didn't want her to leave! She should stay! "No mama! You don't go, stay here wif baby!" I whined when she moved away. "Oh so now your a baby? Don't worry i'll be back in one second babygirl." She winked at me and disappeared into her closet. I sighed and snuggled deeper into the bed, i hugged floop and waited. I waited really patiently too! Then mama came out! "Move across a little please dekta, mama has to fit too!" She tickled my neck a little as i moved to the side. "Mama! stoppp pwease!" I knew she would stop with my manners and i was right! Wooo! "Mama thirsty!" I whined, i just didn't want to go to sleep. I was tired yes. But i didn't want him to come back, i wanted to stay safe with mama and when mama was there he couldn't get to me.

"Thirsty dekta? Do you want juice or milk?" Mama said while she stroked my hair. I'd heard of littles using bottles and having warm milk to get them to sleep, maybe it would help me? You never know. I'm willing to try anything. "Mama can i have warm milkies in baba pwease?" I looked up hopefully and saw her with a wide smile painted across her face. "Of course you can baby girl. Thank you for having such good manners. Now, promise your not going to tell anyone if i use my magic to get you your baba?" Mama whispered in my ear. Magic? My mama trusted me to keep a secret?!? AND she trusted me to use her magic in front of me? Wow! I stuck my pinky out towards mama. "I pinky pwomise mama!" She laughed and we linked pinkie fingers. "Okay but if i found out you've told anyone, you'll be in big trouble missy!" Then my baba appeared out of nowhere! How did that happen? That was so cool! Wow! "You can take it dekta, it's all yours, unless you want help?" Yes i wanted mama to help, honestly, i always want mamas help. I think she gathered by the look on my face as she pulled me into her lap and cradled me. I felt so safe.

She barely had the chance to rub the nipple of the bottle against my lips before i took the nipple between my lips and started sucking quickly. I was so hungry, it was so comforting. The soft warm milk slipped its way down my throat, i began to feel so tired. My eyes became droopy. Mama pulled the bottle away, warning a whimper from me, but it was quickly replaced with my paci. She readjusted me so i was next to her but i quickly made my way so i was laying half on top of her. I heard her chuckle and she began to stroke my hair. "Luv you mama." I whispered, settling at being able to hear her heartbeat. "I love you too dekta, to the moon and back, big or little, you will always be my baby girl." And with that, i closed my eyes and fell asleep. Finally safe.

Hiii, i hope you enjoyed that :) It was shorter than usual but i didn't want to drag it out :/ butt in other news i have a baby shower tmr and i thought they were afternoon things but it starts at 9:30 in the morning like. What?!? Surely that's not easy with a child for them but that's so inconvenient for me especially on a sunday. So yeahh also i had drama today and we did monologues and they were. Special. Let's just say that! oh and how would you guys feel about wanda maybe having more skin to skin contact with nat in future chapters? i honestly dk how i feel with like breastfeeding and i think if not done right it's weird and i dk if i can pull that off but like. Idk up to you :)Annddd pls leave any suggestions or things you would like to see because i'm always happy incorporating it! Happy reading and i hope you all are doing well, see you later <3