Chapter Twenty-Four: Babygirl?

hiii so yuh like i said this is a week later- Nat is being woken up like today- and nobody has seen wanda hmm

Clint's POV:

It had been a week since.. the accident. I had visited Natasha every single day. I was by her bedside for most of the time, but i was surprised to not see Wanda. She pushed us away. She didn't accept our meals. Didn't answer to us. Nothing. It was like, without nat, she didn't exist. But, i was hoping that today things would change. Banner said that we could wake nat up today. Apparently she would be 'stuck' in little space for a while because of the pressure and stress. He had told this to Yelena and Steve because Wanda hadn't even shown up. She wouldn't let anybody in her room. She just cried. And cried.

"Wanda.. it's Clint. We are going to see if Bruce can wake Nat up, are you coming?" I knocked softly on Wanda's door and spoke just loud enough for her to hear me. I tried to open the door but it was locked, like usual. "Wanda, Nat would want her mama there. I don't know if Steve or Yelena said but she will most likely be little for a long time." A red mist appeared around the lock and the door slowly opened. I peered into Wanda's room. It was completely different to the last time i was in here. The walls were dull, Natasha's things lay untouched but seemed to have aged and the curtains were drawn closed despite it being 10am. In the corner of the room, near Natasha's changing table sat a small, skinny and frail Wanda.

She was clutching Floop, who looked a bit worse for wears, but Wand looked worse. Her hair was matted and her eyes were sunken into her face. You could see every bone in her body and she hadn't changed since the last time i saw her, the day of Natasha's accident. "Wanda? Oh.. honey." I slowly walked up to her and went to hug her but she immediately pulled away. "Do not touch me. I'm a monster. Go see if Natasha is okay. And tell me. Then leave me." Wanda had a shift in her voice. Her voice wasn't soft like it was, it was brittle, emotionless and her accent was heavy once again. Almost like how Natasha's had been before. "Wanda i'm not leaving without you. Your daughter needs you." I sat down opposite Wanda and held my hand out.

She seemed to think about it for a second before somehow sinking even further into herself than before. "No, Clint. You don't understand. Natasha can't see me, she will think it's her fault. And it's mine, i did this. I'm a monster." A monster? "No. Wanda you are not a monster. The furthest from it anyone can get. Natasha needs you. You need her too." Before Wanda had time to argue i picked her up. She didn't resist just stayed scrunched and silent. She was so light, lighter than anyone i'd ever carried. Lighter than Nat. "Come on, let's go see your baby."

By the time we got to the lab, Wanda was sobbing into my shoulder. Everybody shot confused looks at me before realizing who it was. I quickly shook my head, telling them not to interfere. "Okay she should wake up soon, sit tight guys." Bruce patted Steve's shoulder and probably went to sort some paperwork. "Wanda.. can you look? The needles gone i promise." I put Wanda down and she almost fell so i quickly picked her back up again. "Yelena there is a protein bar or something in that drawer, grab it." Yelena chucked the protein bar to me and i unwrapped it, breaking off a piece and giving it to Wanda. She took it and looked at it confused. "What am i supposed to do with this?" Everybody looked towards her and she looked away. "Eat it Wanda, when was the last time you ate?" Steve piped in.

"Like two hours ago chill, my god." Lies. "Wanda. Don't lie to us." She looked guiltily up at me. "Okay uhh maybe like Sunday... morning." It was Wednesday. "Wands that's not healthy! You know that! We went through this with Natasha!" Yelena quickly walked over to us and sternly looked at Wanda who hid her face in my shoulder. "I know.." A little voice sounded and Yelena noises and rubbed her back. "Come on, Nat needs you." She lifted Wanda from my arms and i saw a look of horror flash across her face as she realised how light she was, before quickly regaining her composed face.

Wanda's POV:

"Mama? Dat chu?" Babygirl. Natashas voice was hoarse and i practically jumped out of Yelenas arms, wobbling a little on my way down. "Yes baby, it's mama. I'm here now, i'm here, i promise." I nodded so much as tears streamed down my face. "Mama why look so smol? An' chu cryin'?" Natasha wiped a tear away from my face and i giggled. Always thinking of others. "Mama just got tired, that's all dekta. Don't worry about mama. Mama is perfect. Your here. Mama is okay. And look we have tetya lena and all your dadyas!" I turned around and opened my arms towards the team who smiled and waved slightly at Nat.

"Mama, Tasha wan' drink." I quickly turned around and instructed Tony to get her bottle. "No! Mama! Tasha wan' mamas special drink." Oh.. "Uhm baby girl, you can have some of mamas special drink in a sippy cup, mamas milkie stopped coming through a couple of days ago.." Bruce was snapped out of his working state. "Wanda were you not eating? That's the only way milk stops coming through." Bruce came over and started feeling my head. "Bruce i'm fine. Not here. Not in front of Nat. Is mamas milk in a sippy cup okay baby?" I directed my attention back to Nat who nodded slightly and reached towards me. "kay kay mama. Wan' mama huggies."

I slowly picked Natasha up, mindful of the wires and cradled her. She closed her eyes and i made her bottle appear. The others had started chatting, leaving us to our own world. "Here draga, try this. It's nummies, i promise." Natasha suckled eagerly and seemed to enjoy it as a wide smile spread across her face. She rested one hand on my boob and the other was playing with a strand of my hair. I'm pretty sure that was the only strand that wasn't a tangled mess. "Tasha missed chu mama." Natasha said looking up at me, causing milk to dribble down her chin. "And mama missed Tasha more than she could ever imagine." I said as i kissed my baby's forehead.

see! The sadness never lasts long.. soooo a long road for wanda too, so super emo she stopped living but now her baby girl is back so yk. I made a happy chapter so you have to make multiple love. xoox
lyvvis i