Chapter Eleven: Bar Date

Kade flopped down on Calico's bed, sighing in exasperation as Cyril once again, rolled his eyes.

"This is something you can do while you look after my brother and he won't be in danger, plus it's just information you need to get out of the man, it's not like you need to actually do much." Cyril explained, not taking a second to hang around given Calico had just stopped the shower he was taking.

Cyril had just pounced on Kade the minute he knew Calico wasn't listening, telling him that Calico was to know nothing of the mission at hand, and was to somehow tow him to a bar tonight without him asking any questions.

Well that wasn't going to happen entirely according to Cyril's wishes, given the instant Calico exited the shower, he knew Kade was annoyed with something.

"What's wrong?" He asked, tying the drawstring to his sweatpants, then finishing drying off his hair and upper body with a towel as Kade explained partially.

"They want me to go to a bar tonight to get some information from someone in possibly in cahoots with Aaron's gang-"

"I'm coming with you." Calico interrupted the instant Aaron's name was mentioned, his eyes darkening heavily.

"Well yeah, you were already allowed to come, for one, I'm not supposed to let you out of my sight unless it's in your room, for two, Cyril told me to take you because the mission isn't any danger. I'm only supposed to see if Aaron is hanging with or knows someone named Jerald. And I'm supposedly meeting this Jerald at the bar tonight to talk to him." Kade throughly explained way more than he planned, but he had a bad habit of overexplaining to keep people's moods from changing.
Especially when it came to Calico's mood changing due to the possibility that Aaron would be present.

"Oh-" Calico mumbled, throwing the towel to the side, thumbing through his shirts before putting one on. "How does one figure out that sort of thing."

That is the part Kade wished he didn't ask about. "You won't like it, so you'll just have to trust me there. I used to have to do it all the time though so don't worry, it's not that bad."

Calico raised an unbelieving eyebrow at him, but didn't push, probably because he figured he would find out sooner or later- even if Kade had a plan in store already for that- sort of.

"Please just trust me on this, and do your best to not intervene." Kade pleaded, and Calico sighed, nodding.
"Because if you don't I'll have to knock you unconscious and do it anyway." Kade added with a smirk to try to lighten the mood, though it was clear that Calico did not find that the least bit entertaining.

"You're not talking about having to do those types of missions you told me about before- like tonight? In front of me?" Calico suddenly pieced it all together, his face becoming stern and withdrawn.

"I wouldn't dare do that in front of you. I respect you too much than to do that. And I wouldn't even let you join in on it either so don't think about that." Kade insisted, turning down the mansions corridor to start walking back to leave to run back to his apartment to get ready. Calico looked like he wanted to say more, but he pressed his lips together tightly and shut his door rather loudly behind him.

Kade flinched at the sound, turning around to stare at the door, but he soon realized it wasn't opening again and he couldn't waste anymore time.

A couple hours passed, bleeding into the nighttime where Kade finally got into his old attire.
The open front crop top was laced with a fishnet that was completely see through all the way down, paired with a loose silk jacket he wore around his shoulders, as well as skintight leather leggings, leaving his chest, stomach, shoulders, and collarbone exposed.
But what was the most shocking addition to his now feminine attire and makeup, was the waist length black hair extentions that shined smoothly as he walked, swaying swiftly with his silent presence.