Chapter Twelve: A failed? mission

At this point, Kade figured that any mission he had to do while keeping his bodyguard status for Calico, would include dressing as the other gender. As those were deemed "safer" missions since they relied on deception to gain information and didn't require any combat.
Knowing also Calico's tendency to get in the way when it came to Kade's missions because he kept trying to protect him, Kade figured already that there wasn't a way to avoid confrontation on the physical end.

Given this knowledge, Kade asked Zay to accompany him, if only to help keep tabs on Calico as a babysitter.

So now, Kade and Zay got ready in the bathroom, putting together some sort of story for themselves should they get asked certain questions.
Given the fact that they were supposed to get close to the son of a really powerful company and try to get him to be apart of Choi industries, this was a sort of diplomatic mission of sorts.
They decided to keep Calico's identity the same, as the son of Mr. Choi, the mission would be more of a success with the other party being impressed that they'd send someone so important to make this alliance.

Zay and Kade on the other hand, they decided to act as women concubines to Calico, to hide their ability to fight to the untrained eye.
Unfortunately, this left Calico to have to do most of the talking, and that Kade couldn't solve this mission by stabbing things in the end should something go wrong.

Regardless, to say, Kade was a little uncomfortable with the attire Zay picked out for the both of them, but it definitely gave off the concubine vibes they were looking for.
It was like a black halter top, but as a dress, which had slits as high as both of their hips, hardly covering between their legs, meaning both of them shaved.

"I didn't know you had a tattoo there." Zay pointed out the inky black pattern peaking out from underneath the flaps.

Kade felt a little self conscious as Zay was basically looking at the side of his ass, and he hardly had a second to recover from that before Calico poked his head into the room, practically slipping headfirst into it.
"He has a what?!"

Kade felt his cheeks instantly heat up when Calico's body froze, his gaze shifting between Kade's face and the tattoo on his waist.

"Can I see the rest of it?" Calico asked, respectively not coming closer to Kade, and definitely not touching his hip where the tattoo was.

"The real question is how have you not seen it before." Kade shrugged, slightly pulling up the top of the slit to show the tattoo started to go up to his ribcage.
It was a simple shattered mask, with a couple snakes framing it like hair and coming through the pieces of the mask.

"It reminds me of Medusa. To be honest I'm surprised it's not a Wendy boy." Calico pointed out, finally stepping fully into the room to more carefully scrutinize Kade's tattoo. "Though as to why I haven't seen it, it's because I've never seen that side of you specifically, the other, yes. When I bandaged you up that one time, but not this side."

He almost touched it accidentally before Kade took a step back, bumping into the bathroom's counter as he said- "makes since because it represents Medusa." Kade shifted as Zay tensed up, her gaze turning stormy as she and Calico locked eyes.

Understanding looked like it was a bomb going off behind Calico's eyes. The pained expression that followed, had him straighten up from squatting next to Kade, so he was now towering over him.

Kade glanced upwards briefly, blinking before he had to turn away again, his heart doing some random flipping gymnastics move.

Calico looked confused now, an expression similar to- why would Kade blush at me?- flickering over his face. Almost as if he was oblivious to his own physical beauty, especially paired with the combination of Calico's inner beauty- Kade honestly knew he stood no chance.