Chapter 38

The second Prince's gaze slowly passed over me.

"I know what you're thinking right now, but it's a misunderstanding." (Prince)

I said firmly.

"Misunderstanding?"

The second Prince raised his eyebrows.

"I stopped by for a while because I had business to do, and there was a familiar face of the Crown Princess, so I just came to check it out."

I replied, trying to look as nonchalant as possible. The second prince didn't seem to believe me, but I didn't explain anymore.

"What do you mean Crown Princess? I'm still engaged to His Highness the Crown Prince, but I'm not married yet. That's why you can't call me that so early on." (Roxana)

I said, and the second Prince just blinked with a slightly surprised look on his face. As soon as he did, he apologized to me.

"I've been rude." (Prince)

"It's fine. But please lower your voice."

"If it's not convenient to call you Crown Princess, what should I call you?" (Prince)

"Young Lady. That's all. Now If you're done with what you have to say, please step aside." (Roxana)

I said to the second Prince, who still stood in front of me.

"If you are new to the path, may I show you the way?" (Prince)

"I was just about to leave, thank you very much, but I can at least do the job of finding the parked carriage by myself." (Roxana)

"Is that so?" (Prince)

I wanted to see what Claire and the nanny were talking about when they met... It was both awkward and uncomfortable, being interrupted in what I was about to do by an uninvited guest. Still, I put up with it because he was a member of the royal family and a powerful heir to the throne.

But if he was going to stand there any longer, I wasn't willing to endure his rudeness either. Fortunately, instead of holding me back, the second Prince stepped aside.

"Thank you for keeping what happened last time a secret." (Prince)

"...?"

Before I was completely out of the alleyway, his calm voice stopped me.

"Are you talking about the last time Your Highness had a secret meeting with the daughter of Marquis Kylon on the terrace?" (Roxana)

The second Prince's face suddenly turned pale when I mentioned young lady Kylon.