Chapter 7

[Huo Ming was beaten by Mrs. Huo! Those materials are absolutely true! He almost killed his sister for what little assistant! 】

[Yes, it's a real hammer! ! If this is not true, can Mrs. Huo beat her son in front of outsiders regardless of the consequences? Huo Ming is the heir of the Huo family. 】

[Blindly guess that Zhao Sijia is going to be cold. Since ancient times, her mother-in-law and daughter-in-law have been the enemy. Mrs. Huo is so angry, Zhao Sijia will definitely not be able to enter the Huo family. 】

[Oh, if I had this son, I would be angry. If I can leave my sister for a woman today, I can sell the company for beauty tomorrow. I don't think Huo Shi can grow up in his hands, and will go bankrupt sooner or later. 】

[Zhao Sijia's good means, from an orphan to Huo's guest, to Huo Ming's assistant, and soon to be a young grandmother, she is very powerful, admired and admired, she is really a model of gold worship, I can't learn, I can't learn. 】

A short video of Cui Jing playing Huo Ming went crazy in a few minutes. Not long after Huo Ming just removed the hot search, another hot search appeared. And netizens all believe that this is a real hammer, otherwise how to explain the reason Cui Jing beat him angrily?

The ridicule on the entire network was stronger than before. After a repression of withdrawing hot searches, deleting blogs, and deleting comments, netizens bounced back and shouted louder. All Huo Ming's deployments had just begun and failed.

He looked very ugly when he saw the news on the Internet, and he never thought that it was the slap his mother slapped him that was actually inferior. In the video, Cui Jing suppressed her anger at the first glance. What he said, Cui Jing couldn't bear to slap him severely, and then hurried to the hospital without looking at him again.

Combined with the news, anyone can guess that it was because he left Huo Wei, and he could guess that Huo Wei was really in danger, which made Cui Jing so anxious and so angry. Any of his explanations became pale and weak in front of this video, and his image completely collapsed!

People love gossip, especially this kind of "rich family turmoil" may not be able to meet several times in a lifetime. Are you curious about it? It's useless for Huo Ming to raise the price and delete blogs. Someone keeps posting, and he can't delete them cleanly, and he can't even remove the hot search.

This time there was a wave in his heart. He has been proud and confident since he was a child. The only time he was slapped was seen by all the people on the Internet. He will stay on the Internet in the future. Whoever wants to see it can watch. It's like making him kneel in front of everyone, too humiliating!

He ignored Zhao Sijia's door and hurried back to his room to have a meeting with the company's people to discuss how to minimize the influence.

Zhao Sijia looked at the comments on the Internet for a while, then cried and opened the door. As a result, the outside was empty, and Huo Ming was long gone. She was stunned, staring at the door of the next room as if she was going to stare out a hole, and then slammed the door shut, lying on the bed and crying bitterly.

Netizens scolded Huo Ming more severely, but it was not as good as one-tenth of her scolding. Huo Ming and Huo Wei are brothers and sisters, and many people think that Huo Ming will be so provocative of her sister. Otherwise, they have been in peace for the first 20 years. Why is there such a big conflict when she appears?

She couldn't bear all those curses before, but now how can she withstand such curse without a bottom line? She didn't even dare to open the phone!

At this time, the phone ring rang, which was her exclusive ringtone for Lou Xiao. She hurriedly got up and grabbed the phone, and quickly picked it up like a straw, "Brother Lou Xiao! Brother Lou Xiao——"