Chapter 6

Huo Wei's koi luck is far more than this effect. After Lu Yuan saw the old lady in the evening, he said that he had already mentioned it to the third prince. The third prince had an impression of Huo Wei. He accepted their surrender and said that after a while Huo Wei entered the palace.

Now that the three princes have not left the palace, and the mansion is under construction, then Huo Wei as a concubine for the three princes is to live in the palace. If you are lucky, you might still see the emperor and the queen!

Not only was the old lady not happy, she was even more worried, for fear that Huo Wei would get the eyes of the nobleman in the palace, which would be detrimental to the Lu family. She was influenced by Huo Wei and her cousin. Now she is full of thoughts like this. She feels that she has no blood relationship with Huo Wei. In the future, it will be convenient for the Lu family to separate from Huo Wei, and Huo Wei to separate from the Lu family. It is a blessing or a curse, it is too difficult to control.

Lu Jingyun knew that the old lady was superstitious and was very convinced by the master of a temple in the suburbs of Beijing. However, when the master passed away twenty years later, it was discovered that he was nothing more than a fraud, and the cashier did a lot of dirty things and gave a lot of money. If there is a way to be trusted by him, he can ask him to do things, and he has not been discovered for a lifetime.

Lu Jingyun dragged the master, took out almost all the money she could take out, and quietly pawned a lot of infrequent items, and said that they were broken and discarded in the mansion.

After that, she asked the woman next to the old lady to mention worshipping Buddha. The old lady was upset, so she took Huo Wei and Lu Jingyun to the temple.

The old lady couldn't make up her mind, and asked the master to help him see the fortune of the Lu family and the fortunes of the two girls.

After receiving Lu Jingyun's money, the master naturally obeyed Lu Jingyun's arrangement and concluded that Lu Jingyun was very prosperous in the Lu family, and that he would still have a good husband's family in the future. He was a good person. Because of this girl, the Lu family will surely be able to go to the next level.

As for Huo Wei, the master shook his head, frowned, and said that Huo Wei was a little bit down and had a bad luck.

The old lady was shocked, her face changed!

The master speaks vaguely, but she often listens to the master talking about Zen, can she still hear the words of the master? This is obviously saying that Huo Wei is a broom star! Think of the fact that the Chen family became weak after raising Huo Wei. Lu Yuan couldn't make progress after being promoted only once in the past few years. Also, Lu Jingyun suffered so many consultations because of his mistake with Huo Wei. Lu Heng has never had a good chance. Become an official...

The old lady clasped all the unsatisfactory things of the Lu Family on Huo Wei's head in an instant, and the look in Huo Wei's eyes was not right!

Huo Wei said in surprise: "Master, are you wrong? I have a good time, where is my luck?"

The old lady immediately scolded: "Don't be rude to the master!"

Instead, the master smiled compassionately, "It's okay, it's hard for ordinary people to accept such things."

The old lady asked with the last glimmer of hope: "Does the master have a way to crack it?"

The master shook his head regretfully, looking at Huo Wei's eyes like looking at a terminally ill patient.

Huo Wei deliberately observed Lu Jingyun's expression, and saw that Lu Jingyun was neither happy nor surprised. After guessing, she knew that Lu Jingyun did the trick. However, this result was in her arms. As for the remarks that she was a broom star, it would be interesting. Her good luck lies there. In the future, who will say that she is a broom star who has a brain damage.