Chapter 13

When Huo Wei heard Lou Xiao's words, she immediately looked at him and said to him with the most sincere expression: "How could it be bad? Your paintings can convey such strong emotions, which many famous painters can't do. Things, you painted very well, every picture is a treasure."

Lou Xiao looked into her eyes, her mood fluctuating. This is the first time he has shown his paintings to others, so this is the first time his paintings have been affirmed. He was silent for a while and whispered: "Have seen my paintings...you are not happy. These paintings convey bad emotions and are not suitable for people to see."

Lou Xiao lowered his eyes and raised his hand to cover the paintings.

Huo Wei stepped forward and held his wrist, looked at him earnestly and said: "I am not unhappy, but you are unhappy. These paintings represent your emotions."

She did not go on, no one likes to be uncovered. She turned around and looked at the paintings with appreciation, and exclaimed: "These are really paintings worth collecting. You are amazing! At the airport that day, you said you saw it. I have the inspiration to draw me, how would you like to draw me?"

"I won't paint you like this, I..." Lou Xiao explained that she was afraid of her misunderstanding, and he explained that she was joking when she saw the smile on her face. The bad feelings in her heart receded like a tide, and he laughed After a while, he put down Geb and said, "I have no experience in painting portraits for the first time. I just want to paint the most real you, or the you I imagined, the you I saw."

No one would refuse such a sincere invitation. The same is true for Huo Wei. She tidyed up her hair hanging on her shoulders and said with a smile: "Then let's start now. Since you don't have any specific ideas, then I will paint over there. Draw, you come to draw me."

"Okay." Lou Xiao originally wanted her to lean on a soft chair to read, so that she could rest and not be bored. But Huo Wei wants to paint, so this idea is naturally better, and he can also paint a more agile her.

After Huo Wei sat down, Lou Xiao became curious when he saw the two paintings she had brought. Huo Wei showed him generously, but the original owner's paintings can only be said to be more aura, far behind Lou Xiao's paintings.

Huo Wei said embarrassedly: "I used to be playful, and I would not paint well."

Lou Xiao put the painting aside, put the brush and paint beside him, and said with a faint smile: "Let the flow take its course to draw the best painting. Don't worry, didn't you say that this trip was also inspired? "

Huo Wei nodded heavily, her eyes lit up, "I'm going to draw a series of paintings, and just now I saw what you said, it seems to have some sentiment. I have a hunch that I will be able to draw particularly good paintings this time!"

Lou Xiao looked a little childish when she said these words, and couldn't help laughing. It wasn't the kind of simple smile, nor was it a sneer or a sarcasm, but a really bright smile.

Huo Wei stopped and smiled slightly: "You should smile more, you are actually very warm when you smile."

Lou Xiao was startled. When others mentioned that he was all cold words such as "freak", "relentless", "cold-blooded", and "machine", this was the first time he heard the word "warm" be used on him. Is his smile warm enough?

Isn't he such a cheerful personality, he just smiled faintly, walked to his place, said: "Your smile is really warm, I will draw it down and record it on my canvas."

"Well, let's start." Huo Wei responded softly. She saw that Lou Xiao's favorability for her had risen to 40, and she smiled crookedly.

Although things at home were bad, it was just bad for others, and her good mood was not affected at all. I thought I would go home with a few unreasonable people, who knows that there is a beautiful male company, painting in such a quiet and peaceful studio, the soft sunlight shines in from the window, so that everything in front of me has a kind of calmness. Good feeling, who can think of those bad things?