People in Love Variety Show Chapter 1

Huo Wei traveled to the new world, and as soon as she opened her eyes, she threw herself on the ice and knocked down a young woman.

"Ah!" the young woman exclaimed.

A young man came to help her immediately, and said nervously: "Yueyue, are you okay? Did the fall hurt?"

Huo Wei looked up and saw the woman named "Yueyue" wrinkled and nodded at the man, "It hurts~"

"Where does it hurt?" The man saw Yueyue clutching her arms and knees, and quickly rubbed her, and looked at Huo Wei with a frown, "Huo Wei, you are too careless, so how can you still rush to Yueyue on such a wide road On it?"

Huo Wei has discovered that this is a skating rink. She fell because she couldn't slip and lost her balance. She sat up on the ice and looked at Yue faintly and said, "I can't skate, sorry. Can you not stand up? Do you need to take you to the hospital?"

The coquettish Yue Yue was awkwardly in place, and smiled and said, "No, it just hurts a bit. It's okay." She felt Huo Wei mocking her. She just fell and couldn't stand up? But she glanced at Huo Wei, only to find that Huo Wei had already looked at the skating people around him, not at her at all.

Yueyue helped the man's hand to stand up, and neither of them could say anything about Huo Wei, but felt that the interest in coming out to play was lost. But Huo Wei said before that she can't skate, and Yueyue can't either. The man decided to play this. Can he blame Huo Wei for slipping and wrestling?

Seeing that Huo Wei hadn't gotten up yet, the man took Yueyue and slowly slid over, handed her left arm, and said coldly: "You can hold me, I'll take you to the side."

Huo Wei glanced at him, put her hand on his arm, stood up as soon as her leg was hard, and calmly slipped to the sidelines. The man supported one with one hand, Yue Yue on the right hand held his arm tightly and swayed, but Huo Wei on the left hand only put him on one hand, looking forward, with a straight back, he glanced at Huo Wei. The hand on my arm suddenly felt like a eunuch!

Huo Wei arrived on the sidelines, did not hesitate to loosen the railing he held on the sidelines, and nodded at him, "Thank you, you guys go play, I practice by myself."

Seeing that Huo Wei didn't say it hurts, didn't complain, and didn't take this opportunity to pester him, it felt a little weird, so he couldn't help but glance at Huo Wei more. Yueyue noticed it and asked Huo Wei with concern: "Weiwei, are you okay? I think you seem to have fallen very hard, otherwise you should stop slipping and buy a hot drink and sit and wait for us."

She grabbed the man's arm and said "we", as if they were a pair of lovers and Huo Wei was an outsider. If the original owner is determined to be uncomfortable, Huo Wei felt that she was noisy, and her voice became a little colder, "I will consider it myself, you go and play."

Huo Wei was a queen all her life, her accustomed majesty hadn't dissipated yet, she had an aura of anger and prestige, and Yue Yue who wanted to say something unconsciously shut her mouth.

She has said twice to let them play, and it seems too strange for them to grind. The man turned around to hold on to Yueyue, and said softly: "I will teach you again, Huo Wei knows to take care of herself, don't treat her as a child."

"Weiwei, let's go to play, you should be careful." Yueyue has turned around and waved her hand at Huo Wei. She couldn't stand still, and when she waved her hand, she was naturally crooked. The man was worried about her and stretched out her hand. When she tilted her, the two hugged and smiled at each other.

This scene is very sweet, but if it falls in the eyes of the original owner, this sweetness also becomes bitter.

Huo Wei leaned on the railing casually, observing how those who are good at skating skate, and at the same time integrate the memory of the original owner and the story of the world.