Chapter 14

Huo Wei has played in the entertainment industry several times in the entertainment industry in her previous life, but she has never seen a real emperor or queen. I am going to see you so suddenly now that I feel a little nervous. She sat in the carriage and opened the curtain to see Lou Ye.

Lou Ye rode up to her and comforted her and said, "The emperor and the empress are both very kind people. They will definitely like you, so don't be afraid, just take a walk in the palace."

"What a turn! It's like going to play." That's how Huo Wei's nervous feeling was gone.

Although she wanted to meet the highest-ranking person in the world, it was not that she hadn't seen the world before, and she quickly relaxed. On the contrary, she was a little more curious and wanted to see what the palace here was like.

In the past, the Chen family didn't like Lu Qiaoshan, and every year he went to the palace to go to a banquet to find an excuse to keep Lu Qiaoshan at home. Huo Wei's memory really had nothing to do with the palace.

I don't know what the emperor and empress look like, whether they are more majestic or seductive. After all, this is the world in the book. The hero's parents should be both noble and majestic, but also seductive and loving, right?

Huo Wei was amused by her own imagination. Lou Ye didn't understand why she was still nervous just now, and now laughed again, but as long as Huo Wei was happy, he would be happy.

He shook his head and smiled: "If you are uncomfortable in the palace, we will come out earlier. You first go to the queen's wife to ask for peace, and I will talk to the emperor for a while and come and look for you."

"Well, good." Huo Wei nodded and looked at the palace that was getting closer and closer, her heart settled down.

They separated shortly after they entered the palace. Huo Wei followed the court ladies to the Queen's Palace. She didn't have the opportunity to see more along the way. She only felt that the palace was majestic and magnificent, and it was more profound and solemn than the Forbidden City that later generations could visit. , Very imposing.

The eunuchs and court ladies met on the road were very disciplined and would not chat at will, which made Huo Wei more solemn. When she saw the queen, she bowed her eyes and saluted respectfully, "People's women see the queen empress, the queen empress Chitose Chitose Chitose Chitose."

The queen said with a three-pointed smile: "Get up and take a seat."

"Xie Empress Empress." Huo Wei sat down according to the rules, because she couldn't look directly at the queen, and she hadn't had the chance to see the queen's face yet, but just kept smiling and waited for the queen to ask questions.

The queen was stunned when she saw her face clearly, and said in doubt: "Miss Huo looks familiar, who is this like?"

The queen looked at the people next to her, and the two grand ladies who were present looked at Huo Wei and shook their heads for a moment, saying that they couldn't tell. Huo Wei also took the opportunity to raise her head and quickly glanced at the queen's face. The emperor was as dignified and noble as she had imagined, and with the gentle love of the elders, it made people feel close when they saw it.

At this time, the queen said: "Maybe it is Ms. Huo who looks good, so that the palace will be close to her."

The queen waved and smiled at Huo Wei: "Come to this palace and let this palace take a good look."

Huo Wei walked over, and the queen took her hand, how she liked it, and said happily: "No wonder Yunxiao is so nervous about you. If you want to get married, you will be anxious. The palace said that it would take him a few more days to prepare. No, it turns out that Ms. Huo is so likable, and I liked it very much when I saw it."