Chapter 18

The fashion resource that Bai Yue robbed was a joke. What's more important was that she didn't have the rich second generation who was willing to throw money at her, and her confidence also disappeared. At this time, she saw Huo Wei's red to purple trend again, her eyes were dripping with blood.

Obviously they were at the same starting point, and they were all participating in Yuanmeng Cabin, even her starting point was much higher than Huo Wei. Many people on the Internet like her and hate Huo Wei. But in the past two years, why has such a big change happened? Huo Wei had already reached a place where she couldn't even look up, but she took a small step.

Maybe she could focus on her life, don't care about Huo Wei, just get the favorability from men, make herself beautiful, steadily and slowly accumulate qualifications step by step, maybe she can seize good opportunities to become popular. Even vases can be red.

But when a person's mentality collapses, it will be difficult to find a normal mind. It cannot be controlled like a machine, like how it is controlled.

As a traverser, Bai Yue has a great sense of superiority in her own right. She was lucky enough to obtain a strategy system, relying on the mastery of good affection to get the love of people around her, and become more and more beautiful. It was like becoming a heartthrob. She was immersed in a beautiful life from the moment she crossed over, feeling that the future is also infinitely beautiful.

In the cabin, she met Huo Wei. Although she was obsessed with novels and thought that Huo Wei was the standard counterattack, she made the guests and the audience misunderstand Huo Wei and did not like Huo Wei, but in fact she In the deepest part of her heart, she didn't think Huo Wei could bring any threat to her.

The gap between them is too big, isn't it? She is a white swan, what is Huo Wei? Huo Wei is just an ugly duckling!

How about Huo Wei's simplicity and kindness? Didn't Fang Xiao, who Huo Wei likes, be hooked by her finger? Therefore, she firmly believes in the point of view that the value of the face wins. She aimed at Huo Wei only on a whim, and she never put Huo Wei in her eyes.

But it was the ugly duckling that she didn't pay attention to, suddenly turned over and became a brilliant star in the entertainment industry, hot, and that was what she wanted to be the most. But she was just acting as a cannon fodder, robbing a series spokesperson, and people remembered all bad things and nothing good.

How does this make her willing? She couldn't be reconciled.

She couldn't find a good man to marry, and live a peaceful life. With the rich second generation who has seen the prosperity of the top, how could she look at the ordinary life again? Moreover, she has successfully captured the hearts of the rich second generation, and of course she believes that she will succeed next time. And being doted by different men is too fulfilling, too enjoyable, she has become addicted, can't quit at all, and she doesn't want to quit.

So Bai Yue broke the boat, participated in different cocktail parties many times, and went directly to the president of the largest entertainment company in the entertainment industry. The president has a wife. It is said that his wife is twenty years younger than him. She was very sweet when she got married. But so what? It is this kind of man who is the easiest to hook up, and she has a good impression to rely on, so she can accurately adjust her attitude, language, and behavior, and can be the most intimate Jieyuhua. How can she not be in position?

The facts are the same as she thought. The president is called Yuan Tao. He is 48 years old this year. Five years ago, he married his wife who was 20 years younger and had a grand wedding. He knew his wife when he was invited to a university to give a lecture. She was a beautiful school flower. She also asked him several questions as a student representative, and he immediately noticed it. So he was attracted by his wife's young and beautiful skin at first, and then he paid attention to his wife's character and temperament. They got married before their wives graduated. Unfortunately, after graduation, his wife worked as a full-time wife at home and socialized with other wives. She hadn't experienced it in the society, and it was always the same.