Chapter 24

Huo Weigang has developed the robot "Weiwei" and has the next stage of research and development ideas. This is not difficult for her, because this is her inherent skill. Even if she closes the memory, she knows that her main world must be a high-tech plane, and she must be an expert in this plane on that plane.

This is as simple as a mathematics expert doing elementary school math problems, except that many of her ideas cannot be realized in this world. She can only spend some time to improve the existing technology and achieve fairly satisfactory results.

It is precisely because of limited technology that although her products surpass other products, they have not reached the level of shocking the world. Science and technology are constantly developing, and every new development is the result of transcending the world. Otherwise, what is development?

This is nothing unusual, but this time, in this field, the person who surpasses the current world's technology has become Huo Wei.

Everyone was even more surprised at why Huo Wei hid herself in the past. She was deeply rooted in the grief of her brother because of her brother's sadness, so at this time people spontaneously made up for her with touching stories.

Why did she hide in the past? That's because Huo Ming likes Tiancai!

Huo Ming likes to be eye-catching. He completed his university studies at the age of 18. He is now second only to Huo Tingwei in Huo's position. He was once a genius and rich second-generation young entrepreneur sought after by the entire network. So Huo Wei did not show the mountains and dew water before, was it to make way for her brother?

Her elder brother likes the company, she doesn't fight; her elder brother likes to show off, she hides.

She became the best sister in the world, but he became the worst brother in the world.

Huo Ming received a lot of scolding, and Huo Wei received a lot of support. She briefly understood the trend of public opinion, couldn't help but smile, and praised the netizens in her heart.

Therefore, sharpening the knife and not chopping wood by mistake, and paving the way for everything before doing things, the follow-up will be extremely easy, and there will be less troubles.

Due to the new domestic robots, Yunxiao Group has added several big names as partners, and orders floated like snowflakes, which caused a heavy blow to Huo's.

Huo Wei's reputation is getting louder and louder, and she has received a lot of job-hopping invitations secretly, completely getting rid of her past image and becoming a new generation of young scientists.

Huo Tingwei finally couldn't sit still after losing three important cooperations. He approached Huo Wei and asked Huo Wei to return to Huo.

"As long as you are willing to return to Huo's, I will give you Huo's shares. In the future, you and your brother will develop the company together, and you will surely develop Huo's into a top domestic enterprise."

Huo Wei sat in the coffee shop with him, looked at his 20-point favorability value for him, and smiled, believing him is a ghost!

But she was quite curious, how much blood Huo Tingwei was willing to give her to invite her back. She leaned her chin and asked, "How many shares do you plan to give me?"

"Ten percent." Huo Tingwei paid attention to Huo Wei's expression and wanted to know her thoughts.

Huo Wei just smiled, shook her head and said: "Not enough, too little."

Huo Tingwei slowly took a sip of coffee in silence, and said his bottom line in a deep voice, "15%, no more." Given more, his chairmanship will not be guaranteed.