Chapter 10

"When did you come back?" Huo Wei's voice was full of surprises.

Nighthawk raised her eyebrows with arms around her chest, smiling, "A quarter of an hour ago. How is Miss Huo feeling about her body?"

"It's better than ever!" Huo Wei stood up and immediately turned around and bowed deeply to Dr. Ye. "Thank you, Dr. Ye, for your help. This life will definitely end in the grass and ring!"

"You don't need to be polite." God Doctor Ye supported her with both hands and helped her up.

After examining her pulse, God Doctor Ye smiled and stroked her beard, "Ms. Huo has a very strong will to survive, and she knows how to cooperate with aging, and the results of treatment really exceeded the expectations of aging. Now Ms. Huo's frailty has been eradicated, and her body is better than her. Ordinary people need to be healthy, and there is no need to worry about their lives."

Huo Wei was overjoyed, "Thank you, Master Ye. Many years ago, I heard my father said that Master Ye is very good at medicine and can bring back to life. Now that I am fortunate to see Master Ye, I know that there really is such a magical medicine in the world."

God Doctor Ye was happily praised, and said amusedly: "You little girl, your mouth is sweet. Don't you just want to learn martial arts? The son's martial arts is unparalleled in the world, you can ask him the best. The old luck has been for a long time, some I'm tired, let's go back and rest."

"Okay, trouble the genius doctor Ye." Huo Wei sent the genius doctor Ye out. God Doctor Ye waved his hand with her back to her and went back to the room.

Huo Wei and Nighthawk were left, Huo Wei made no secret of her good mood, smiled at him and asked: "My son has forgotten the day? He came back here today?"

Nighthawk was not prepared, she would ask so frankly, she coughed in fright, touched her nose and said: "I am..."

"Isn't it for me to come back?" Huo Wei's tone was disappointed.

Nighthawk hurriedly said, "Yes, I remember half a month, and I came here to say goodbye to you. By the way, I will tell you a joke of the Mo family."

Seeing his ears were red, Huo Wei didn't care about his change of topic, and followed his words and asked, "What's wrong with the Mo family?"

She is quite curious. She has been away from the Mo family for twenty days, twenty days is enough for a lot of things to happen. And she didn't walk so peacefully, I don't know if it caused them trouble.

Huo Wei used the tray to hold the teapot and cups, put them on the small table in the yard, and lay down on the rocking chair leisurely, with a respectful look. She looked at the starry sky with a smile on her lips, obviously happy.

Nighthawk was also overjoyed when he saw this, and then lay down on another rocking chair, lying on her arm and saying, "When we left that day, Liu Yulian was checking the inventory. Your room was on fire. Everyone searched the villa and removed the items in the warehouse. Things are treated as Huo family property."

Huo Wei looked over in surprise, "But the warehouse east of the main courtyard?"

"Exactly." Nighthawk nodded and continued, "That's actually the Mo family treasury, right? Someone was suspicious at the time, but afterwards, everyone was gone, and it didn't take long for it to be heard from the people in the second room of the Liu family. Gossiping, it was said that the Liu family had stayed for a few more days, only to find that the Mo family owed the men monthly silver.

Now there are more people guessing that there is a problem with the warehouse, and they also guessed that the Mo family must have swallowed the Huo family's belongings, which has greatly affected Mo Zhipeng's reputation. Because of this, the Mo family and the Liu family were also unhappy. They opposed the matter between Mo Ziqian and Liu Rongrong. The two ran away from home, saying that they had gone through the rivers and lakes, and no one knew where they were. "