Chapter 14

After the broadcast of "Escape from the Sky", the ratings soared, and the reputation was too good. And there is no need for the program group to speculate on the hot search, it is completely the tap water Amway brought by the audience.

I've seen it all said it's super-looking, can anyone else watch it? A lot of it was just a moment of curiosity after watching the pit, and at the same time, the character of Huo Wei team leader really stood up. Now people talk about her as the team leader.

The traitorous concubine and the team leader, these two individual names are enough to prove that Huo Wei is successful in everything, and the only two characters are remembered.

Huo Wei's performance in the Secret Chamber Variety Show is very eye-catching. She has performed her squad captain's duties very well, taking care of everyone if it is necessary to take care of everyone, and assigning tasks if it is assigned. Obviously she is the youngest, but she can always arrange things properly so that everyone will listen to her willingly.

The most important thing is that everyone listens to her work and always has their own performance opportunities. She can tap the highlights of each of them, and does not grab their shots. In just a few short periods, their team has appeared. Everyone seems to be really a group, each time they flee in danger together.

Huo Wei's leadership is unquestionable, and the title of a team leader is well deserved.

After all, Huo Wei has been the emperor of a generation. Knowing people and gathering people's hearts is just a matter of hand for her. It doesn't take much effort. On the contrary, it saves a lot of things for herself. Shooting variety shows is very easy and gets along with everyone It is also very pleasant.

These people have very good personalities and have become her friends. In other words, she has a good personality, they are willing to be friends with her, and these people, either first-line or second-line, are all popular stars. These are the first steps for her to develop a circle of friends in the entertainment circle.

The high IQ girl Huo Wei escaped with her strength. This variety show is very popular, because other variety shows can't match its high quality. All secret room variety shows at home and abroad, including real escape rooms, do not have this variety show. It's so difficult. This is really a secret room created by a few screenwriters and pulled sponsors. The program team has announced that these secret rooms will be open to the public when the variety show is over, but the clues will change. If you are interested, you can go there. Experience.

Huo Wei's filming of "Escape from the Sky" and the campus idol drama went on at the same time, so after a few episodes of "Escape from the Sky", the idol drama started again!

This is a web drama with only twelve episodes in total. The plot is very compact. It is also an adaptation of a popular web novel. It has its own readers and audiences, and the discussion level is very high once it starts broadcasting. After the discussion went up, it naturally attracted other people to watch. In addition, Huo Wei has become very popular recently. Cheng Yi brought her fans to Amway's new drama, and the air volume was up all at once.

Of course, the most important thing is that the drama is good!

After Huo Wei has been a shadow for a lifetime, her eyesight is there. If it is not good, she will not pick it up. And her goal in this life is to sing and dance. She does not plan to invest too much energy in acting. The main purpose of acting is to increase her popularity. The entertainment industry has a firm foothold.

Therefore, she did not climb up steadily and steadily in her selection of dramas. Instead, she took the risk and boldly chose the heroine of the network drama. When she got hot, she could jump several steps, and take the position of the heroine in one step to become a work. Of course, she has to choose the most sure star to play.