Chapter 21

In addition to the works on display, the exhibition also sells paintings. The paintings of those well-known painters are good. In addition, Lou Xiao's face is so big that his paintings are sold at very good prices.

When it was Huo Wei's paintings, Huo Tingwei naturally wanted to buy those paintings so that no one would see them. The group of young people who were fighting for Huo Wei also rushed to buy them. They didn't cost money one by one. The friends drew works that could make people cry, and of course they had to buy them and support them. They knew that Huo Wei wanted to sell paintings to make money. The higher the price they sold, the more they would slap Huo Tingwei in the face. They were not afraid of big things, and they just got into a bidding posture.

But what nobody thought was that it was Lou Xiao who finally took the pictures at a very high price!

Lou Xiao didn't give them a picture, so he covered it all!

The friends hate that they have no money to steal Lou Xiao, who knows that when she sees Huo Wei, she is still laughing.

Huo Wei's good friend Shi Qing touched her with an elbow, and asked quietly, "There is a situation! Don't you like Tong Bin? What's the matter with Lou Xiao?"

She was suddenly surprised, and approached Huo Wei's ear and asked her, "What you two will announce later is the good news of the engagement, right?!"

"What do you want?" Huo Wei pushed her head away amused, "I am now focusing on developing my career and I am busy fighting the ring, don't worry about anything else."

Huo Wei's Yu Guang caught a glimpse of a tall and handsome boy, who was Tong Bin that Shi Qing said. In the book, Tong Bin is Huo Wei's boyfriend. The original owner was very sad because she was left behind by her brother this time. She is not so good at doing things like Huo Wei. She just meets with her friends every day and drinks. It happened that Tong Bin confessed to her. She agreed.

Unexpectedly, after Tong Bin had more contact with their family, he changed his heart to like Zhao Sijia. Another blind dog, Huo Wei was not interested in answering, anyway, there will be no chance to come and go.

At the banquet, Huo Tingwei didn't buy the painting, his face was always ugly. Especially when Lou Xiao bought the painting, he said that Huo Wei needs living expenses, and he pays a higher price. This is simply provocation! Slap him in the face in public!

After such a while, he did not allow Huo Wei to join the company, and no one knew the news that Huo Wei's living expenses had been broken. Although the few people at the table didn't say anything, their eyes made him very uncomfortable. Had it not been even more embarrassing to leave now, he would really not want to stay for a minute!

The banquet is not only to celebrate the successful conclusion of the exhibition, but also an opportunity for everyone to talk about cooperation, communicate feelings, and expand contacts. Many people saw Huo Wei standing next to Lou Xiao, and couldn't help thinking more. Before these two people said they wanted to announce important news, shouldn't they be together? Looking at it this way, the appearance of a talented girl looks like a pair of golden boys and girls, and they really match!

Everyone couldn't help but compare Lou Xiao and Huo Ming together, and then found that Lou Xiao was much better than Huo Ming, and Yunxiao Group's development was so good on his own. Now Lou Xiao is supporting Huo Wei, what is Huo Ming? Even Huo Tingwei can't bully Huo Wei. Without seeing Lou Xiao's public connotation Huo Tingwei, is Huo Tingwei's face still dark?

Huo Wei didn't let everyone wait too long before the banquet began. She and Lou Xiao stood on the stage and introduced by Lou Xiao personally: "In addition to participating in the exhibition, I have another important message. Announced. That is, Yunxiao Group has established the AI ​​Robot Research Department. From now on, it will invest a lot of money and manpower and material resources to focus on research and development. Whoever is interested in this aspect can discuss cooperation with Yunxiao Group."