Chapter 11

Huo Wei is already an entertainer, and of course she will break into the entertainment circle.

Lou Xiao personally came to pick her up the day she left the cabin. Lou Xiao didn't get off the car. Yuan Chen, who was with him, came over and asked Huo Wei to get on the car. But when the door opened, Bai Yue still saw Lou Xiao sharply.

She knows Lou Xiao, a popular singer. When she came to participate in the show before, she also wondered if the male stars in the observation room would have a good impression of her and would sign her if she performed better.

Now that she is so close to Lou Xiao, she can finally know Lou Xiao's favorability, 0, which is the lowest value 0. Agent Yuan Chen also has zero favorability towards her.

She glanced at the people around her, and saw that they were all watching Huo Wei get in the car, and said jokingly, "In the future, Weiwei will be different from us, no longer an amateur."

Lin Haoyu took the initiative to speak to her for the first time, with a gentle smile: "Actually speaking, you are not considered an amateur. I have a friend who is also a model. I heard him talk about you before, and you also shot an advertisement together. "

Bai Yue became nervous in an instant, and Fang Xiao took Bai Yue's hand and smiled: "Yueyue has also filmed commercials? Why haven't you said it, what is it? I'll find it out when I go back. Then, Haoyu, you came here. Did you recognize Yueyue right then? You've been hiding this long enough, and you haven't mentioned it."

Lin Haoyu glanced at Bai Yue and smiled meaningfully: "After all, I'm filming a love show. It's better not to mention things related to previous relationships. It's not easy to talk in front of the camera, and it's all six months ago. Okay, I have something to go, and I will contact you later if I have a chance."

Lin Haoyu smiled and nodded at the few people, still looking gentle, drove in his car and left, but the faces of the remaining few people were a little subtle, and the smile on Fang Xiao's face disappeared.

He bowed his head and asked Bai Yue, "What does Lin Haoyu mean? You and his friend fell in love half a year ago?"

Bai Yue immediately denied, "No, I don't know why he said that, did he misunderstand something?"

Bai Yue now finally knows why Lin Haoyu's favorability for her has been 0. It turned out to be a friend of her former ex-boyfriend. Although she attacked her ex-ex-boyfriend, even if she broke up, she would be the white moonlight of that person peacefully, but she didn't attack that person's friends.

She changed her boyfriend later, and that person was uncomfortable, and his friend would naturally not like her when he knew it. Now Bai Yue is only fortunate that Lin Haoyu didn't tell the matter in front of the camera, but she kept saying that she hadn't been in love for several years, and only had a first love in school.

But this is what she bothers now. Although she didn't overturn the car in front of the audience, she overturned the car in front of Fang Xiao and Du Heng, and she felt very uncomfortable.

She checked the system, and sure enough, Xiao Liming, Du Heng, and Liang Chen liked her all 0. Even the director of the program group next to her had 0. Wen Susu suddenly dropped from 70 to 40. It probably feels cheated. However, Fang Xiao managed to reach 89, and then dropped to 80.

Even though 80 seems to be quite a lot, the problem is that the difficulty will be doubled every time you fall down and swipe it up again. After all, people are not fools. There must be a reason for falling favoritism. How can it rise up casually?

Bai Yue originally wanted to go further with Fang Xiao when the show was over, go to the hotel to open a room and brush 89 to 90, and then just have a job to go out to shoot, she can naturally break up with Fang Xiao and find a new target by the way.