End

In the martial arts of the rivers and lakes, cheats and magic weapons are the focus of competition among the people of the world. Liu Rongrong once encountered the edge of ancestral inheritance, and was finally taken away by the Liu Family Second Chamber. When the melee broke out, she wanted them to die the first time!

When they die, the Liu family's medical skills will remain hers.

The second room of the Liu family took over and helped Huo Wei. Huo Wei stopped Liu Rongrong when the anti-poison beads were hot, and shouted to the second room of the Liu family: "Be careful! She is going to poison!"

Liu Zhen's mind was startled, and he immediately backed away to protect his parents and leaned against Yue Song's son, who was the best martial arts among his friends.

Liu Rongrong missed the best time, her eyes were red with anger, she turned around and stared at Huo Wei, gritted her teeth and said: "Nosy, damn!"

Liu Rongrong sprinkled a piece of red powder as she spoke. Huo Wei had already held her breath and quickly retreated. Mo Zhipeng's two men fell nearby when they were fighting. Unfortunately, they inhaled the powder and immediately hugged her stomach and rolled around.

The person next to him shouted, "What are you doing Liu Rongrong?"

Liu Rongrong said innocently: "I'm helping, they are Mo Zhipeng's people."

The man took a closer look, and it really was. There is nothing to say after thinking about it. Although Liu Rongrong's powder seems vicious, isn't it a fight? It is possible to die accidentally. Liu Rongrong is weak in Liu Fufeng, and there is nothing wrong with using poison. As long as it is Mo Zhipeng's side, they are their own.

Liu Rongrong got away smoothly and hurried to chase Huo Wei. She didn't come by herself. Wei Zhe and the traitors from the Demon Cult came with her, but she seized the opportunity to step forward. At this time, she blew the whistle to send a signal to Wei Zhe and the others, and Wei Zhe and the others immediately came out to help besie Huo Wei.

God Doctor Ye and Qiu Feng protected Huo Wei from left to right. Qiu Feng brought the five witnesses at a loss and also surrounded Huo Wei to help. Anyhow, Huo Wei saved them and promised to give them money to let them go. In this case, they could only help Huo Wei.

As a result, the two sides used their best martial arts in the pairing. Wei Zhe and the demon cult traitors saw something was wrong, staring at Qiu Feng incredulously and questioning: "Are you a member of the demon cult?!"

Liu Rongrong immediately said loudly: "What a genius Doctor Huo, he actually colluded with the Demon Cult! No wonder she hides her head and reveals her tail, never tells her whereabouts, everyone be careful, she might be helping the Demon Cult to harm us!"

Liu Rongrong was expelled from the Yueshan School, and it didn't take long for Huo Wei to become famous in the Yueshan School. Liu Rongrong is not the best doctor in the arena, but she is the best woman in Chinese medicine. As soon as Huo Wei became famous, she was compared to nothing.

She has distorted her xinxing in the frustrations. She only wanted Huo Wei to die when she had a chance. She beat Huo Wei into a demon cult without thinking. She knew that everyone was most sensitive to this matter now.

Sure enough, everyone looked at Huo Wei upon hearing this, and even Yue Song and Mo Zhipeng couldn't help but look over.

Huo Wei heard a group of demons approaching quickly and knew Lou Xiao was coming, so she simply removed the disguise on her face and smiled openly at everyone, "I won't tell you the origin, it's because of her true identity. There is no chance to expose Mo Zhipeng. Mo Zhipeng is my father-killing enemy, and I am here today only for revenge."