Chapter 9

Huo Wei took the peony and bought a lot of things for the family to buy. As a result, when she got home, she saw seven or eight people blocking the door of Huo's house, holding Granny Huo.

Huo Wei walked in a little bit and heard them all talking about her.

"That's Broom Star, can't let her live here, what shall we do?"

"No matter how much you think about having a relative, you can't recognize everyone! I said, how come there is such a beautiful girl to recognize you as a godfather, there is nowhere to go!"

"Adam Huo, you quickly chase people away, otherwise don't blame us for being impolite."

Granny Huo angrily said: "Why are you talking nonsense? Who is the broom star? Which one who kills a thousand swords to spread the nonsense? My daughter is very blessed, and you can't control my daughter! This is my home. You are not welcome. go!"

"Eh, what's the matter with you? We are doing good for you too, beware of that broomstick Xingke kills you!"

"That is, even if you don't care, you can't harm us. Everyone's neighbours for so many years, what do you mean?"

Huo Wei stepped forward and said calmly: "What's wrong? After hearing a few gossips, I still take it seriously? You should come to me seriously, don't disturb my godmother."

Several people looked back and saw her with a momentary unnatural expression. After all, the gossip behind her was heard. But they quickly became confident, and turned their guns to Huo Wei and said: "We are not bullying you, but you know your own affairs. No one wants to be unlucky, right? Not even the Lu family who has raised you for more than ten years. You, how dare we little people touch it. You go quickly and live in other places."

Huo Wei said, "This is my house, why should I leave? The government has come, and there is no reason to drive me away. If you are afraid of my bad luck, you might as well move out."

"What? What do you guys say? You are a broom star, living next to us hurt us, or we deserve it?" Several people rushed up and surrounded Huo Wei.

Someone stretched out his hand to go to Lahovi, but walked too quickly and stepped on a small rock, and he twisted his ankle and fell to the ground!

"Huh! My feet hurt!" The woman hugged her feet, her face twisted with pain.

The few people next to him immediately took a step back and gasped, looking at Huo Wei in surprise, "You, you, don't you admit that you are a broom star?"

The woman who twisted her foot also moved back in fear, "You are the broom star. I was about to touch you. Before I touched this, I fell."

Huo Wei laughed and said: "Why don't you say that I am a lucky star? You are punished by God because you have a bad heart for me? It's funny, like you said, why is my godmother all right?"

A few people looked at the radiant grandmother Huo, she was all right? She also wore new clothes and was in better spirits than before. Several people hesitated to say that it was not clear, Huo Wei snorted and walked directly through them into the yard.

"If you don't like to live next to me, move by yourself. If you come to bully people, I'm not polite." Huo Wei looked at them and said every word, "I'm not polite, you may not be able to bear it."

The woman who twisted her foot was disturbed, got up and limped and ran away. The others couldn't say anything when they saw it, and all the two whispers were scattered.

Granny Huo was still angry, rubbing her forehead and said: "Don't pay attention to them, nonsense, just rely on our family to bully the door."

This is an unavoidable thing for female households. Other family members always feel that it is more confident to have a male in the family, and they tend to be contemptuous of female households in words and deeds, not to mention Huo Wei's current situation.