Chapter 14

Liu Rongrong was kidnapped by Wei Zhe to join the Demon Cult. She herself didn't realize that there was anything wrong, because Wei Zhe treated her very well. Most of the heroines are like this, with distinct hatreds and extremely strong feelings.

Only Wei Zhe was left beside Liu Rongrong. The two got along day and night. Wei Zhe comforted her and took care of her. She was very tempted. The main reason was that Mo Ziqian didn't get the chance, didn't practice advanced martial arts, he was still the son of the leader, even Wei Zhe could not beat him, Liu Rongrong naturally did not love him so much.

Now that Mo Ziqian repented of marriage and abandoned her, she turned love to hate, and she wanted to die!

People who are not good enough are less attractive, and this also applies to her. She did not accept the inheritance, her medical skills were not so good, and her reputation in the arena was not very good. For Mo Ziqian, three years were enough to polish all the feelings, and she was only bored.

At an opportunity, Huo Wei turned the two people into enemies, she still doesn't know. She cured Yue Song and became a guest of Yueshan School. Many people who came to visit Yue Song hope to see her. Yue Song is really very grateful to her. After obtaining her consent, he would solemnly recommend her every time to show his importance, so that everyone can see his attitude and naturally value Huo Wei more.

Huo Wei stayed in the Yueshan Sect and cured the two people. One month later, he met some people. There was only more than one month left before the martial arts conference. This is also a good time for "Holy Doctor Huo" to become famous. There are a few people who come to seek medical treatment, all of whom are intractable diseases, and only when they heard that she had cured Yue Song. On the one hand, she was able to practice medical skills, and on the other hand, she became more and more famous.

However, there are too many righteous people here, and the demon leader Lou Xiao is not suitable for staying long. As the martial arts conference approached, he returned to Tianji first, leaving only Qiu Feng to take care of Huo Wei and the genius doctor Ye.

The most difficult and miscellaneous diseases are the most exercised, Liu Zhen simply did not leave, and he went to see a doctor and healed injuries with Huo Wei, and soon he discovered that he was really completely beaten by Huo Wei. Huo Wei's medical skills did not seem to be very decent, completely different from his grandfather Liu's master doctor. The treatment methods were various and strange, such as chewing petals, basking in the noon sun, lying on the soil, etc., he did not hear Heard it.

But the problem is that he finds it difficult to treat or can't cure the disease, Huo Wei has cured it with those strange methods!

Liu Zhen was completely convinced, especially after Huo Wei was willing to answer his doubts, he regarded Huo Wei as a good teacher and helpful friend, respecting and admiring from the bottom of his heart.

However, Huo Wei realized that she still had many shortcomings, and would discuss with Master every time she went back after seeing the illness. Master Ye will point out her shortcomings, or guide her to think of a better way. In just one month, Huo Wei cured more than a dozen people, and her medical skills have actually improved a lot, making Liu Zhen too late to take care of her!

On the eve of Yue Song's departure to Mojia Mountain Villa to participate in the martial arts conference, Huo Wei watched the moon with God Doctor Ye at night, sighing and said: "It's really a plan that can't keep up with the changes. It's wrong, this is going to go."

Doctor Ye stroked his beard and smiled: "This is your chance. Since it's here, let's go. Make all grievances clear. From now on, you can do whatever you want, and you can do whatever you want, no need to go incognito."