Chapter 15

Huo Wei has always been calm and clear about her career development.

She wants to reach the top of the entertainment industry, but she wants to focus on the original owner's dream-singing and dancing idols. Singing and dancing is a meal of youth. No matter how strong the professional ability is, you will be restricted in this respect at the age of 40 or 50 and lack energy. So she has to work hard in this regard while she is still young.

As for Bai Yue, she only needs to be redder than Bai Yue. Although Bai Yue's golden fingers in this life are like Xiaoqiang who cannot be beaten, Huo Wei has also found the loopholes. Israel will not wait for long. In the end, the people in the entertainment circle must be super strong. She is confident at this point, so she doesn't need to pay too much attention to Bai Yue, just be careful not to be tripped by Bai Yue.

This is also the reason why she spins like a top when she debuts, she is seizing the opportunity. When Bai Yue was caught off guard by her, she didn't find the right way. She became red first, so that she would not be easily suppressed by Bai Yue. Otherwise, once Bai Yue caught up with the top of the entertainment industry, it would be easy to suppress her as a star.

Well now, her good popularity allowed her to get the resources of a film female number one, which can be said to be the best resource since her debut. It was Sister Qing who strongly recommended and the director she had worked with helped to speak. She succeeded in auditioning again, and her popularity is also rising. Only then did she finally win this female number one and try to write songs while filming.

It's been more than a year since her debut, and she is ready to release her original song.

Because the movie came to the rescue, Huo Wei had to follow the progress after joining the group and remake a small part of the previous shots of Qing sister, hoping to be released in the Lunar New Year file seven months later.

At this time, Lou Xiao gave Huo Wei a surprise. He won an award for his song abroad, and when he returned to China he brought back a popular singer, Amanda, who is well-known for singing and dancing, as a teacher for Huo Wei!

As a singer, amanda is definitely popular all over the world. Even if people who don't like to listen to songs don't know her name and her looks, they have definitely heard her one or two songs. And she is forty-five years old and still maintains a lively and cheerful personality, and she can often hear her laughter when talking with her. Not only can she teach Huo Wei the knowledge and skills to sing and dance, she can also teach Huo Wei how to be an excellent idol, but she can also infect Huo Wei with her lively and cheerfulness, so that Huo Wei can be happy and become like her all the time. A woman who loves to laugh.

Huo Wei has been listening to Amanda's songs for the past two months and watching her stage. When she saw Amanda at the door of the hotel room, she really thought she was dreaming.

Amanda smiled enthusiastically and said, "Hi, you are Wei, right? I watched your concert performance and you are great! I like you!"

Huo Wei hurriedly said: "Thank you! I like you so much. I was still listening to your songs just now. Your songs always bring happiness to people, and they are all very nice."

"Oh, thank you! It seems that we can be good friends. We have common hobbies and appreciate each other." Amanda was also very surprised, watching Huo Wei's eyes full of smiles.

When the three of them entered the door, Lou Xiao formally introduced each other for the two of them, and then smiled: "Weiwei, this is what I told you in the video, the teacher I invited for you."

Huo Wei looked surprised, "You said to ask a teacher for me to teach me further studies, but... Amanda???"

Amanda smiled proudly and nodded, "Yes! Honey, it's me. Happy? Don't be happy too early, because I will be a devil coach."