Chapter 22

What Cui Jing said made Zhao Sijia at a loss. She didn't expect Cui Jing to know about her mother. She went to see Huo Tingwei subconsciously, and habitually thought of relying on the most reliable person at present.

Cui Jing looked at her and smiled gently, "Sure enough, you have always known that your mother is Huo Tingwei's first love, and that the repayment of gratitude is all a scam. You watched me being deceived, and swallowed you as your benefactor. Daughter, and then you enjoy Huo Tingwei's care with peace of mind, just because he is your mother's old lover? Tsk, does your father know you like this? Although he is gone, does the green grass on his grave grow taller. Up?"

"You! Don't let you talk about my parents!" Zhao Sijia felt that her face was stripped off, and Cui Jing said as if her whole family were shameless garbage.

Huo Tingwei also reacted and said solemnly: "After I met you innocent, don't wrong people and talk nonsense. Cui Jing, you are not such a mean person."

"I really am not, so I am not mean at all, I just like to tell the truth. If you can't even listen to the truth, it can only show that you are deceiving yourself." Cui Jing didn't bother to look at them, and pointed at the divorce agreement on the table. , "Signed it, I don't want more, all the property is half for one person. Everyone is a decent person, so you can get together well and don't make trouble too ugly."

Huo Tingwei looked at her a few times and finally believed that she was determined to divorce. He pinched his eyebrows, sat back on the sofa, and tried to reason with Cui Jing, "Wanyun and I broke off before we met you. For more than 20 years, I really haven't been sorry for you. The children have grown up, and later We also need to develop Huo's. What should they do if they are divided into two? A pair of divorced parents do not have a good reputation for them."

Cui Jing figured out that it took a few more days to come. Huo Tingwei's words didn't touch her at all, but made her feel funny, "Have you found that you are more and more like your father now? At the beginning, you were When forced to choose between your beloved woman and your family business, did your father use these principles to persuade you? You hate him, but you eventually live like him."

Cui Jing motioned to the lawyer to take out the copies of Zhao Wanyun's letters and lifted her chin, "You didn't sorry me, then what is this? When you and I were about to get married, you broke up with Zhao Wanyun and asked her to be your outside room. Have you been cleansing yourself all these years for me? You are for your white moonlight and cinnabar mole? If she hadn't gone, I would be the one who floated green on her head today."

Huo Tingwei's pupils suddenly shrank when he saw the letter, and his words made him angry, "You look through my drawer?"

"That drawer, including the contents in it, is also my property. How do you know that you are so sick if you don't turn it over? Stop talking nonsense, sign." There is no emotion in Cui Jing's eyes, and she doesn't hate it. She just thinks this man makes people feel bad. .

Huo Tingwei has never been scolded so directly in his life. It is his wife who has always been very satisfied with him who scolded him. Now he doesn't care about pursuing letters and investigating him. Now the most important thing is property. He picked up the divorce agreement and glanced at it, and said in a deep voice, "Even if you are divorced, it is impossible to distribute this way. The income of the Cui family company has been declining after your parents passed away. I saved it. These years Cui and Huo Merger, I also developed Huo's to such a large scale. You don't know how to operate, and you have never been exposed to these..."

"You want to say that I haven't worked hard, right? Pre-marital property and post-marital property are all legally based. Even if one item is listed, I can get half of it. It doesn't matter whether I participate in the business. I stay. Half is for you, for my son, otherwise you won't have this half."