Reunion

"If I got locked away.
And we lost it all today.
Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?
If I showed you my flaws.
If I couldn't be strong.
Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?"

Locked away | R. City

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

As soon as we landed everything went quite.

"Bellamy listen, no machine hum" I smiled.

"We made it" he whispered.

"What did you say before by the way I didn't hear you over all the yelling" I asked.

"That you're my best friend" he smiled.

"Aww and you're mine" I replied.

"Come on bell" I added excitedly.

I took Bellamy's hand and we both got up out of our seats. We rushed over to the ship door pushing past delinquents as they formed a crowd on the first level.

"Lets do this" I smiled looking at Bellamy.

As he reached out for the lever to the door a girls voice rang out through the ship. Both Bellamy and I turned around to see a blond girl coming down the ladder with more delinquents following behind.

"Stop!" she yelled.

"The air could be toxic" she told us.

"If the airs toxic we're all dead anyways" Bellamy spat.

He turned around to pull the lever once again but he paused as we heard a small hesitant voice come from the back of the crowd behind us.

"Bellamy?" A girl said softly.

She pushed her way through the crowd of kids and walked to the front. I stood silent as I looked at the teen.

"Octavia" Bellamy sighed hugging her.

"Look how big you've gotten" he added pulling away smiling.

Octavia looked so happy to see her brother again and so much older now since I last saw her. She would be 17 while Murphy would be 18.

"A guards uniform really?" She spat at Bellamy pushing him.

"Someone's gotta keep an eye on you" he replied with a laugh.

"Hey where's your wristband?" The blond asked ruining the moment.

"Do you mind? I haven't seen my brother in a year" octavia spat at the girl.

Whispers filled the drop ship and I could see that octavia didn't like it. Kids stated talking about how she was a freak and called her "the girl under the floor".

"Say another word and the only thing you will be hearing is your head smashing into the floor!!" I yelled out.

Everyone's eyes were now on me and they all fell silent. I'll admit, it was a bit harsh but hey whatever keeps them quite. I turned back to Bellamy and nodded for him to continue.

"Let's give them something else to remember you by" i said.

"Yeah like what?" Octavia asked.

"Like to be the first person on earth in over 100 years" Bellamy added.

She smiled and looked over at me. I walked up to her and let her study me for a second.

"Annabeth it's really you" Octavia said as she hugged me tightly.