Save her

"Cause I don't wanna lose you now
I'm looking right at the other half of me
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold
Show me how to fight for now
And I'll tell you, baby, it was easy
Coming back into you once I figured it out
You were right here all along"

Mirrors | Justin Timberlake 

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Bellamy's pov ~~~~

We started to try and locate the rest of the delinquents. Unfortunately Annabeth couldn't tell us anything about what happened after Raven fired the rockets.

"Why is Murphy still wearing handcuffs?" Annabeth asked me.

"He tried to kill you and Bellamy " Sterling replied bluntly.

I watched as she looked over to Murphy and suddenly I felt her body come closer with mine.

"Really Sterling, now you've scared her, nice one" I spat as I put my arm around her.

"I thought we were best friends?" She asked Murphy.

"Can I actually have these off?" Murphy asked.

"Absolutely not and you are not getting a gun" I stated firmly.

Finn scoffed and ended up freeing Murphy anyways.

"Can I please have a gun?" Murphy asked again.

Instead of actually replying to him, I just pushed him forward and kept walking.

Suddenly I remembered I still had Annabeth's necklace, maybe that would help her remember.

"Hey Anna, um I don't know if this will help your memory but this is yours" I said softly handing her the jewellery.

"I got it for you when you 17, I have the other half" I added pulling my half out of my pocket.

"Oh thank you, but it doesn't really ring a bell. Im sorry" she sighed.

"No it's okay, I tried" I started to tear up.

We kept walking around through the woods, when another idea came into my head. The first time I kissed Annabeth.

"Hey you guys keep walking I just need to show Annabeth something, might help her remember" I stated.

"Okay sure, don't be long" Finn replied.

"This way, princess" I said with my hand out.

"Princess?" She asked.

I forgot she didn't remember me calling her that. I started to get sad again, she didn't remember anything.

"Sorry, I call you it a lot" I sighed.

"No it's okay, I like it" she smiled.

I have a small smiled back and she took my hand. I walked her to the same spot where I kissed her, where she kissed me back.

"What is this place?" Annabeth asked me softly.

"Where I realised I loved you" I whispered.

She smiled and turned around to look at the trees and nature around her, and just like I did the first time, I pulled her back to me and kissed her.

This time it was more passionate and loving. My hands cupped her face and her hands were on my chest.

As she pulled away she looked at me.

"That's was definitely something" she said.

"Anything?" I asked her.

"No. I'm so sorry I can't remember us" she started to cry.