Unity day

"Just stop your crying,
It's a sign of the times.
We gotta get away from here.
Just stop your crying,
It'll be alright.
They told me that the end is near.
We gotta get away from here"

Sign of the times | Harry Styles

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

I woke up the next morning to the sounds of people cheering outside. I got up and put my boots on, then headed outside.

I obviously slept longer then I thought seeing as it was now sun down.

It was the unity day celebration at camp and Jaha had a live stream speech. He was talking about how the ark will come down soon and we'd all be on earth.

"Hey Annabeth!" Bellamy yelled from behind me.

"Hey what's up" I replied.

"You looked like you needed a new shirt so I wanted to give you my spare one" he stated handing me his shirt.

"Oh thank you" I smiled.

"Might be a little big though, but at least you won't have blood stains" He joked.

I laughed along with him then went back to my tent to change. Bellamy was right, his shirt was big on me but it felt so much better to have a clean one now.

I walked back out and over to Bellamy again. He was watching over all the delinquents as they danced around.

"How do I look?" I laughed.

Bellamy turned around and his eyes searched all over my body.

"You're-" He stopped for a moment.

"It's perfect" he continued.

"I'll talk to you later I'm gonna hang out with Jasper and Monty" I told him then walked off.

Monty was making drinks for everyone but Jasper called it unity juice.

"Annabeth! Come join!" Jasper yelled out.

"Hello boys" I laughed.

"How you feeling? Any better?" Monty asked.

"I'm good, I just needed some rest" I replied.

"I always knew Dax was crazy" Jasper stated.

"Ya think" I laughed.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

As it slowly turned to night delinquents we're having more drinks to celebrate. I joined some kids in a drinking game and for the first time in a long time I was having fun.

"I'm Sterling" a boy introduced himself to me.

"Annabeth" I smiled.

"You're really pretty" he told me.

"You're drunk" I said softly.

"I'm serious, you're gorgeous" he took a sip from his drink.

I laughed with him for a bit then made my way over to Bellamy.

"Woah, careful now" Bellamy said as I nearly fell over.

"I'm just falling for you" I giggled.

"Yeah okay" he smiled at me.

Clarke also wondered over to us.

"Hey griffin, why aren't you drinking? Your mom comes down tomorrow have fun while it lasts" I told her.