Day trip

"Can I just love you in my heart, love you in my mind?
I have to find the guts to say it in your eyes
To love you in my heart, love you in my mind
'Cause I can only see you, I can only see you as mine
Oh, I can only see you, I can only see you
I can only see you as mine"

Love you in my heart love you in my mind | Brynn Cartelli

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

After the incident with the grounder and almost dying Bellamy has ordered me to stay with him at all times.

I wasn't complaining though, I liked having his company.

"Bellamy I don't understand why you had to shove a spike into his hand" I stated looking up at him.

"I don't know if you remember but you were dying right in front of me, I was going to do anything to save your life" He explained.

"Woah, seem a little too friendly there Blake" I gave him a smirk.

I started playing with my necklace Bellamy gave me years ago. It was the one thing I would never give up.

"What are you playing with?" Bellamy asked me.

"Oh nothing" I said softly.

I didn't want Bellamy knowing I still had the necklace after all these years. Soon Miller came into the third level.

"Hey Miller" I said waving.

"Hi Annabeth" he smiled back.

"What you guys friends now?" Bellamy asked.

"I was Miller's guard up on the ark" I explained to him.

"Talking about the ark, have you take to Jaha yet?" Miller asked Bellamy.

Bellamy stayed silent.

"Same goes for you Annabeth, you need to talk to Jaha" Miller said.

"I told Diggs mother about his death, and John's father. Roma's family is next" he added.

"I feel so bad for them" I sighed.

"Thank you for doing this Miller, I owe you" Bellamy said turning to Miller.

"I wish we could get justice for the people who have died" Miller spat.

"We're not killing the grounder" I stated.

With out hesitation Miller walks up to the grounder and smears something on the side of his face.

"Miller leave him alone" I said standing up.

Suddenly the grounder head butted Miller to the ground. Bellamy didn't say anything while I started to shiver from the cold.

"You okay?" Bellamy asked me.

"What are we gonna do in winter bell, we're all going to freeze" I told him.

"We'll figure something out princess, don't worry" He replied.

"I'm going go see what's going on outside, I won't wonder off don't worry" I smiled.

"Be careful, don't slip on your hand" he warned me.

"I won't Blake" I said softly.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

I went down to the first level and had to speak with Clarke and her mother.

" I thought everyone hated me?" I asked Clarke.

"My mom believes you but you still need to speak with Jaha" she told me.