Lies

"There goes my heart beating
Cause you are the reason
I'm losing my sleep
Please come back now
And there goes my mind racing
And you are the reason
That I'm still breathing
I'm hopeless now"

You are the reason | Calum Scott

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

When Bellamy came back he hadn't found Clarke or Finn, but Raven and Octavia found Myles in a bush close by.

"Where's Monty?" Jasper asked.

"We lost him" Bellamy sighed.

I kicked the dirt on the ground in anger knowing that now three people were missing. For the first time since I saw Bellamy with Raven I locked eyes with him.

I tried walking up to him but he ignored me and walked off. While Delinquents were starting to prepare for the Grounders to come, Raven and I were setting up a minefield.

"I don't want anyone leaving camp" Bellamy stated firmly.

"Clarke, Finn, and Monty are still missing through, they're out there somewhere" Raven said with sadness in her voice.

Suddenly a gun fired, I turned around to see Sterling who had accidentally fallen asleep on watch.

"Hey! You're wasting ammunition! That bullet was one less grounder!" Bellamy yelled at him.

"Bellamy, you're scaring people" Octavia told him.

"She's right, calm down bell" I added.

"They should be scared! The Grounders are out there waiting for us and it's camp that is keeping us alive!" He spat.

"Bellamy! Cut it out!" I yelled at him.

"Shut up Woods, Everyone back to work!" He shouted out.

I scoffed and walked back to the drop ship, I went back over our war model of the drop ship and surrounding areas of camp.

Bellamy soon walked into the drop ship and sat down with me. Jasper also came in and walked with us.

"What do you want Blake?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm going over our plan" He stated.

"I don't think it's right that you don't want to go after Monty, Clarke, and Finn" Jasper told Bellamy.

"We can't lose anyone else Jasper" Bellamy replied.

I could tell Jasper was upset as he then walked away and went upstairs.

"Where are you going?" Bellamy asked him.

"To get more gunpowder for your minefield sir" Jasper spat back.

"Nice one boss" I said as I followed Jasper to the second level.

"Hey rockstar, you okay?" I whispered.

"I want Monty to come back, he's like my brother and now he's missing" Jasper sighed.

"I know, but for now let's get ready for the grounders" I stated.

We both got up and went back downstairs but as I was half way down the ladder both Jasper and I caught Murphy suffocating Myles with a plastic bag.

"Oh my god" Jasper said.

"He's stopped breathing, I was trying to help him" Murphy told us.

Jasper leaped for a gun but Murphy grabs it first. I took my gun out and pointed it at him.