The bridge

"Look at me now, I'm falling
I can't even talk, still stuttering
This ground I'm on, it keeps shaking
Oh, oh, oh, now!"

Somebody to you | The Vamps

<<~~~~~~~~>>

I watched as another delinquent died from the sickness, I was feeling better at that point so I went to help Clarke take the body outside.

"Annabeth what are you doing go back inside" she told me.

"Actually I'm feeling way better" I replied limping over to her.

"I meant your leg" she said.

"I'm okay Clarke, now let me help you" I whispered.

We picked up the young boy and laid him down out side with the other dead bodies. Everyone was watching so Bellamy ordered everyone back to work.

"Annabeth what are you doing up? You need to rest" Bellamy said firmly.

"Bell I'm okay, my legs fine" I stated.

"Take it easy please. Do you guys need anything?" He then asked.

"Medicine" I laughed.

"How about you Octavia, how you going?!"Bellamy yelled out.

There was no reply coming from the drop ship and that's when I knew Bellamy was going to be really mad.

"Octavia?!" He yelled again.

"She's not here, I sent her to go to Lincoln to see if there's a cure" Clarke admitted.

"Annabeth did you know about this?" Bellamy asked me.

"Y-yeah I um, I did. I'm sorry" I said softly.

"If Octavia gets hurt you and I are gonna have problems. As for you Woods we need to talk when you're better" he spat and walked away.

Delinquents had formed a crowd around us as we had our little fight.

"Get out of my way" Bellamy said to a boy standing in front of him with his back turned.

He the teen turned to face him his eyes were bleeding and everybody freaked out. They all started to panic and turn on each other as more kids fell sick around them.

I took out my gun and shot three bullets into the air to get everyone to settle down. Everyone's eyes were now on me.

"This is what the grounders want! For us to turn on one another!" I yelled out.

"We won't get the virus if you get back in the damn drop ship" a delinquent pointed his gun at me.

Suddenly Bellamy knocked the kid in the face with said gun.

"No offence Clarke, but I don't think your quarantine is working" Bellamy suggested.

I turned to her as she then started to collapse and Finn rushed over to catch her.

"Finn don't touch her!" Raven yelled.

"You're gonna get sick" i stated.

"I'm fine really, Octavia will be but with a cure" Clarke said softly.

"There is no cure!!" Octavia yelled as she arrived through the gates.

"I warned you about seeing that grounder again" Bellamy spat.

"Yeah well I have a warning for you too. The grounders will attack at first light!" She added.

Octavia then helped Finn get Clarke into the drop ship.

"Go back to bed Annabeth, you're injured" Bellamy told me.

I did as he said and limped back as Murphy stood up and offered his spot to Clarke because he was already starting to feel better.

"I guess the virus doesn't last long" I said.

"Here" Octavia said as she handed Clarke so water.

She took a sip and then told her to take care of everyone else. Murphy also volunteered.

"Leave camp, take anyone healthy enough to go with you" Clarke told Finn.

"What, you have got to be kidding me, I'm not leaving you" he spat.

"Finn's right, have you lost your mind?" I asked her.

Suddenly Bellamy came into the drop ship and collapsed onto the ground. Octavia ran to his side as I did the same.

"I'm scared" Bellamy whispered to us.

"I won't let anything happen to you big brother" Octavia replied.

"Annabeth, you should be resting" Bellamy told me.

"That can wait, I have something more important to take care of" I smiled softly.

Octavia got up and walked off to help other suck delinquents give me and her brother same space.

"Got to sleep Bellamy, I'll take care of you down worry" I whispered.

"Thanks princess" he replied softly.

"Anytime love" I smiled running my fingers through his hair.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

The whole time Bellamy was resting I told him stories, like he would do with me when I was younger.

I looked down at him, his brown doughy eyes looking into my green ones. He smiled softly and I laughed.

"What?" I asked him.

"You're beautiful Annabeth" Bellamy replied.

"You're not too bad yourself Blake" I said softly.

I laid down next to him and for awhile we fell asleep together. It felt nice laying next to his body again, except we weren't in a cave this time.

I woke up to a very loud explosion and I immediately ran outside.

"He did it" I smiled.

"Jasper did it!!" I yelled.

Soon the boys came back and everyone cheered for them. Finn and carrying Raven as she too was now sick.

"Get her to the drop ship!" I shouted.

Bellamy walked out and came straight over to me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him.

"A lot better" he replied.

"That's good, you bounced back quick" I laughed.

"Someone needs to look after you" Bellamy smiled before giving me a hug.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Chapter I don't know what we are up to because I'm dumb and lost count. Anyways yes I didn't post the other day I am really trying you guys trust me.