Poison

"Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?
Say yes, say yes, 'cause I need to know.
You say I'll never get your blessin' 'til the day I die.
Tough luck, my friend, but the answer is no"

Rude | Magic

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Just as I was about to leave, Bellamy came in busting through the flap of the tent.

"Bellamy?" I asked.

"Octavia's missing, I can't find her anywhere" he told me.

He looked worried and scared, and I would be too if I lost my sibling.

"I haven't seen her all day, you check the drop ship, I'll check the other tents" I said softly.

"Thank you Annabeth" Bellamy replied.

"You're welcome bell" I whispered.

I ran out and walked around the other tents asking each and every delinquent if they had seen octavia today.

Soon I came back to Bellamy who was talking with Clarke.

"No one's seen her" I told them.

"I'll get some delinquents together and we'll put on a search party" Bellamy explained.

"You'll need Finn, he's a great tracker" I said.

Clarke went off to go get him and I went to get jasper, I knew he would want to help find Octavia seeing as he liked her.

As I walked out of Jasper's tent a meteor shower appeared in the sky.

"What is that?" Jasper asked me.

"Oh no, Clarke!" I yelled.

I ran up to her as she and Finn looked into the sky.

"The rockets didn't work" Clarke sighed.

"A meteor shower tells you that?" Bellamy spat at her.

"It's not a meteor shower, it's a funeral" I whispered.

300 people of the ark were being killed all become we didn't have a radio. Suddenly raven pushed Bellamy saying this was his fault.

"Calm down Raven!" I yelled at her.

"This is his fault!" She replied.

"And he'll have to live with that, can you fix the radio?" I asked firmly.

"I need more parts for it" raven added.

"The bunker" Finn said.

Finn explained how there might be some parts for the radio in there, wherever there was.

"Clarke, Raven you guys go find some more parts for the radio. Bellamy let's go find your sister" I explained to everyone.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Bellamy, Jasper, me and some other delinquents left camp in search for Octavia. We walked a small way through the forest till we hit a cliff clearing.

"She ran this way when she ran off" I stated to Finn.

"Looked for anything that could lead us to Octavia, blood, clothing even hair!" Finn yelled out to us all.

The other delinquents searched near the trees, and forest, I however walked along the small cliff side.

As I looked down at the long grass and small trees at the bottom I saw a red ribbon caught in a bush.

"Bellamy! I found something!" I yelled out.